I haven't been able to play ranked overwatch for 3 seaons

This game has given me nothing but hassle. I am unable to play it. Its the only game i have trouble with.

I keep getting bluescreens, crashes to desktop (“Overwatch has crashed in the graphics driver”) and complete freezes whenever i play this game. I have been banned for 3 seasons now because of these issues.

as i said above, this is the only game i have problems with. everything else runs smoothly and with no issues.

has anyone else experinced these issues and were unable to play ranked? What did you do to solve them or are they still unsolved?

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000). It is the wrong forum for Overwatch issues.

Overwatch has its own forums… here:

You should probably post in the Overwatch Technical Support forum and include a DxDiag report; to make it readable, post it between 2 lines of 4 tildes… as in:

~~~~
Paste the entire DxDiag report here.
~~~~

If the DxDiag report is too big (over 100 KBytes or so)… you will need to upload it to a textfile hosting website; I recommend using pastebin.com (the filesize limit is 256K, which should be more than enough) and putting a link to it in your post.

Good luck with this… hopefully, someone over there knows what that error is… blue screen is never a good sign and there is some general purpose troubleshooting here:

If all else fails, you may need to get some computer tech to take a look at your system.

1 Like

ive done everything on the list plus some advanced troubleshooting, i dont think its a problem with my system, overwatch 2 is the only game it happens with.

I have a feeling that my gpu is conflicting with overwatch 2 since im getting “overwatch crashed in the grpahics driver” , even after using multiple driver versions