I purchased the Battle of Azeroth and it didn't came

I bought World of Warcraft Battle of Azeroth yesterday and I don’t know how to run or install it. I tried to set up a new game account but it didn’t work. I would like to have it on one character but so far it shows me that I am still a starter edition and not a Battle of Azeroth edition. I wanted to buy the Battle of Azeroth because I didn’t want to have a 20 lvl limit and a 10 gold limit. I also play with friends and I couldn’t do a group.
Thank you for the advice!

–: JuliusSK :–

Hey JuliusSK!

Please keep in mind Battle for Azeroth is an expansion to World of Warcraft and not a full game on its own. You’ll need to upgrade your copy of WoW to a full one if you’ve not done that before or didn’t buy a general bundle that includes game time. Adding game time via prepaid game time or by activating a subscription will remove the Starter caps so you can play with full access.

I’ve locked this because these are the Classic Games forums. If you have any further trouble, please either post on the WoW Customer Support forums or contact our Support Team via the Support button top right.