"It's a busy day for Blizzard Services!"

Hey dudes, I’m having to wait 87,318 minutes in a que. Could anybody fill me in with details such as, am I going to have to wait this long before I can log in? Or will this be issue be sorted soon?

5 Likes

Same… For opening Reforged Map editor, and test my LOCAL map !..
Blizzard, you are so incompetent !!! You’re taunt me for the last time, I’ll never sell another Blizzard’s game.

2 Likes

Having the same problem! estimated waiting time is >6h (>400min) atm…

This is crazy man. Had too wait 71.733 minutes. After an hour 14 minutes. Now 30 minutes.

Crazy shit, so many problems on Blizzard and Infinity… (COD). Never had this problems on steam for example…

4 Likes

I’m wondering which dumbass at Blizz thought it would be a good idea to put the wow prepatch and the COD midseason patch on the same day?
Or how about just giving the non WoW players a heads up the servers will be busy today? I was meeting my friends for some WZ today, and really looking forward to it. Thanks a lot assholes.

After all these years still the same greedy ass shit. You made so much money off of us players: Constant WoW expansions, subscriptions, skins for games like OW, etc etc etc… But expanding the server capacity? NOOO SHIT COSTS MONEY. Fuck you Blizzard, I’m done with your greedy asses

14 Likes

Shame on you Blizzard, shame for all the payments and quality…

5 Likes

Really incompetent, my last season with blizzard!!!

4 Likes

When you need to pay everything works fine…

2 Likes

I now only have 67 minutes. but since 1 hour!!!

I feel you man.

I just checked: last time a Blizz employee replied to a forum post was oktober 5th. FUck these guys

2 Likes

they where never ready to launch nothing, not even a prepatch, in not waiting on sl servers to be ready xDD

is there any way to fix this problem? im having +400min queue aswell

Nope, afraid not mate. I’ve played Blizzard games for a looong time, this happens A LOT. We aren’t playing today. Hopefully it gets fixed by tomorrow

think a client restart will only make things worse? im at 110 minutes by now…

1 Like

So you’re all lucky, guys… I have started at 74 days!! :smiley: after an hour, I was at 60 mins, but right now, I’m on 77… but we can try this… all of you restart your systems now (so I could secretly leave mine running and skip few minutes of waiting :smiley: )

1 Like

i have only 551 minutes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What’s weird is even though waiting time is way too long but I can access hearthstone right away though my Android.

Don’t do this, I have tried it last time… bad idea… :smiley: you will get at the end of the queue…

What the hell is going on… I have like one hour a day of actual free time, and i can’t relax and take a few matches. I’m so sick of this shit.

1 Like

lmao same problem, CoD MW has an update of 23GB, i Geuss everyone is downloading that AND the cod Cold War Beta came out today for pc.