It's a joke cheating makes money

It’s a joke I play Domination 90% of the time and it’s parity much every 5th game there is a plane as your eyes someone using a wallhack sometimes the aimbot gets used and I have a list of players that I ban because I think they might be a cheat so when that player joins a game it askes me if I want to leave so then I record the game and watch it back to make sure it’s not just the kills they get its the amount of captures the only way to get that many is to know where the enemy is and kill the ones nearest the flag point now I know there are bloody good players out there god I have had 30 kills to 3 deaths and I’m 53 and then it’s the amount of so called members these cheat sites have as well. so no Activision nor Raven want to stop the cheating because lets say a mass ban happens call it 50K and say 30K have the free game then there is the 20K who paid for the game and out of them say 10K have the insurance with the cheat site then there is 10K who have to go out and buy a new game and the wheel keeps turning so no its the last thing they want is a hardware ban which is just as easy as it its with Xbox link it to the motherboard and presto they want to play again they need a new motherboard so no I will never buy another COD game and advise people not to get it because of PC cheaters and then there is this little devise for the console players to cheat with

" Both console systems use the Cronus Zen to enable the aimbot (aim assist) with no recoil inside any game you play. Modern Warfare, Warzone, and Fortnite are the most popular" so its not just PC players who cheat
I have 10 recordings of player of the game you can see it working there is no recoil at all and the aimbot so clear it is a joke.

1 Like