Kazakhstan tenge currency

Are there any community managers here? I would like someone to clarify whether the price for services in KZT is final. And what currency exchange rate was used to calculate this amount? Monthly payment usually varied between 3200 and 3800 KZT depending on the exchange rate of ruble (649 rubles). Now the payment is 4900 tenge, which is much higher than 649 rubles even at the current exchange rate. What is the reason for such increase in prices for Kazakhstan? Just so you know, average salaries in Kazakhstan are way lower than in Russia, and not everyone can afford to pay 25 000 tenge for the Epic Edition of WoW and then pay 5000 tenge on a regular basis for play time.

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing it up, I am also interested in hearing from Blizzard. The new prices are just ridiculous. If they stay the same, I might not come back for the Dragonflight expansion.

I support the speaker. The prices are simply space. It’s unrealistically expensive.

1 Like

I’m from Ukraine. After adding my currency to the store, prices increased by 20-50% compared to prices in rubles. Please adjust the prices according to the current exchange rate or return the old currency.

1 Like

Im gueesing there are no community managers or anyone who reads this forum )

1 Like