Latest quarterly update Diablo 4 (06/21)

Hello Blizzard people,

this is about the quarterly update from june 2021. This is possibly not the right place to give feedback but I don’t know where to do so elsewhere.
Diablo IV looks fantastic. I am really, really looking forward to experience this game. Luckily D2R will help me pass the time from September until the release of D4.
There are two minor graphical flaws I noticed in the recent update.
First, the Succubus has wings attached to an additional pair of arms which are attached to her head. This looks displaced and ridiculous. I understand you want to do something to her appearence so that she looks extraordinary after having appeared in all of the Diablo titles. The current model you created looks marvellous. It has an expressive, dark and realistic feel to it. Besides the wings. They currently look like displaced rags not suitable for anything but giving her appearence an unrealistic and ridiculous touch. Give her powerful, yet strangely elegant and otherworldly wings placed where they belong. I hope that there are more people expressing concern about this detail.
Second, all models and materials look like a wonderful mix of realism and darkness. Skin, faces, eyes, armor, cloth…everything looks absolutely stunning. Great work. Only hair seems like it lacks the final step. I have to say it mostly looks really, really good. Really good so that I feel like I might not even tell you about this. It’s just that in those areas where you can see the transition from the skin of the head to the hair, so right where it comes out of the skin it looks a tiny bit rough or maybe not dense enough and silky. Like implanted. You know what I mean?
Thanks for reading this. Would be cool if these little details get a fix. Hopefully you agree.
You are doing a wonderful job and I am looking forward to experiencing this piece of art personally.