Letter to Blizzard about goodness and justice

Hey Blizzard. I know that I have little chance of being heard by You here , but I did not find your other contacts and, perhaps, someone who reads this will consider it necessary to show the letter to his (her) colleagues.
My name is Nickita, I live in Kaliningrad, in the very west of Russia. I love your games from early childhood, from the Lost Vikings, WC II and SC. At that time, it was impossible to purchase licensed software from us here - and we were amazed even with pirated versions with terrible translations and cut videos.
I remember it clearly, when for my eleventh birthday, my parents gave me Warcraft 3. It became the first licensed game in our home, a new era has come.
The years of my life went by, each of which contained many hours, warmed by Blizzard’s creations: Diablo, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, finally World of Warcraft - yes, I only came in the days of the Legion - I was afraid of MMO games, but in the end my love to the stories of Warcraft had won.
Why did I write all this? So that you can understand that you took an important place in my life, and there are many people like me in Russia.
On the 24th of February of this year, our world cracked. The mad tyrant mentally cut off from the world, who enslaved my people, in his desire to enslave the neighboring one, attacked Ukraine. Millions of Russians sympathize with Ukraine and are deeply shocked by this war. Only fools and paid enthusiasts here demonstrate their rapture about this awful crime.
I am a half-breed, my grandmothers, aunt and uncle, my sister live in Ukraine, in Kharkov. Every day I worry about their lives and health. This war for me is not an empty phrase, not something very distant. I’m scared, I’m hurt, I’m ashamed, I’m angry, I’m tired.
I wish Ukraine (and Russia, of course) peace, freedom and happiness. I believe in justice for war criminals and I look forward to it.
However, this is not the first war in the world. This is not the first time blood has been shed, not the first time evil has been done.
Did Blizzard leave the US when they attacked Iraq in 2003? No. Did Blizzard leave France when they attacked Libya? No. Did Blizzard leave China when they took away the rights of the Uyghurs? Also no. Why?
Maybe they support violence? Maybe they love war not only in games? Maybe they treat people of different nationalities differently? I do not think so.
I think Blizzard has always been able to draw a line between the greed of politicians, the brutality of the military, the arrogance of propagandists on the one hand, and the entire nation on the other. No particular Russian, American, German or Jew can cast a shadow on their race, their nationality, their religion - even if there are vilians personally.
What do we see now? Russians, regardless of their views, work and age, from children to the elderly, are deprived of the right to purchase Blizzard products, to renew a WoW subscription, even to download free Diablo Immortal.
Because of what? Because of their nationality? Do you think this will stop the war? Do you think this will worry Putin? Seriously?
No, you Had just decided in the context of cancellation culture to cancel an entire nation. My nation. But this is conseptual Nazism - to punish millions of innocents along with thousands of guilty ones. Many people do not understand your act, they are disappointed, they are offended. Previously, they played Warcraft, and now, after losing this opportunity, they may believe in the conspiracy of the West against Russia, invented by Russian propaganda - and bloody wheel of violence will keep moving. I don’t think it matches your values. Stay above the empty hype.
You want to support Ukraine - and so do I. Announce publicly that a percentage of your income in Russia (or all income) will go to help Ukrainian refugees, wounded, children. After that, war fanatics will not buy anything from you, and good people will do a good deed and keep access to good games. Many will avoid propaganda and war. Art should serve the cause of peace, and your games are art, aren’t they?
The Alliance didn’t cancel the Horde after either Garrosh or Sylvanas, who were terrible war criminals. Alliance did not devalue the nations. They understood that all of them should live together on the same planet and fight the world’s evil together. You teach us this. But what about yourself?
Think about all this. Please.

Sincerely yours, Nikita

1 Like

I love your passion and heart. but I doubt blizzard or any of the shareholders give any thought to suffering or state sponsored murder. Blizzard are here for money and nothing else. they pretend to be an enlightened organisation, but the truth is much more evil. we can only turn away from them and their ilk. the world is going to hell, and companies like this are in for the ride.

1 Like

Answer, Nikita, from Kaliningrad, whose relatives live in Kharkov. Damn trolls!

Nikita, you are my mother-in-law. You misunderstand the object of study.
Imperialism is the father of capitalism and Nazism.
The capitalists in the USA squandered their money on the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, spent a lot of money on luxury, buying yachts, houses for 50-100 million dollars. Money began to run out. The US debt is aiming for $35 trillion. The US government has also decided to take money from US pension funds to help American retirees live better in retirement.
$35 trillion is US debt. The US Fed can no longer print money. The machine that prints money began to smoke. Inflation because of this was about 8-10 percent. A gallon of gasoline for 6-7 dollars. There is smoke over the US economy and everything is suffocating because of inflation. The real sector of the US economy is falling into the abyss!
Everything is bad. How to get out of the situation and how to write off the American debt of 35 trillion dollars. They found a way out - this is a war in Ukraine, for which they have been preparing since 2014.
In 2014, the US sponsored the $25 billion Ukrainian revolution, which brought the far right to power in Ukraine. The Nazis, who began to terrorize the Russian population that lives in the south-east of Ukraine and the Ukrainian population, which also began to terrorize throughout Ukraine. Terrorists who came to power in Ukraine. All this Nazi bastard.
The purpose of the revolution in Ukraine. Start a war with Russia. Ukraine, as US politicians said, is the key to the gates of Russia.

1. Set fire to Russia’s backyard in Ukraine and start a war, US politicians said.

2. But why? ask Nikita?

3. To get to the very heart of Russia in the ancient Kremlin!
    To Moscow! Overthrow the legitimate government of Russia and the President of Russia.

4. Bring a pro-American government to Russia and put a pro-American President - a puppet - at the head of Russia.

5. The US planned to rob Russia of 20-30 trillion dollars.

6. That the huge and nasty US capitalists lined their pockets with stolen money from Russia.

7. Ugly and damned capitalists continued to buy houses for 200 million dollars and yachts for 300 million dollars, luxury and beautiful life.

8. Reduce inflation in the US by robbing the Russian economy by 6-7 percent.

9. The United States is a tick state that has been sucking all the money and resources from other states all its life and by robbing other states, this is how they build their “freedom and democracy”!!!

10. The United States on February 24, 2022, when the war in Ukraine began, warned that if the American army or NATO poked its head into Ukraine, then Russia would put a WINGED NUCLEAR TACTICAL ROCKET on the MOST rear WINGS of the missile into a thick American saddle.

11. The US is in big trouble now. The plan with Ukraine did not work. The Ukrainian army is defeated. Trillions of dollars spent. The American dream is rotten. The USA will sit in a debt hole.

12. Communists are watching you. Dirty capitalist dogs.

Give up, capitalist dog)) we won’t hit hard))

If you think that the Putin’s regime and its war have any real value, I have bad news for you. Kleptocrats who seized power in Russia have nothing to do with communist ideas.

1 Like