LFG Bad experience for new arena players

I’m a new player to wow so my opinion is purely based on a fresh take of the game. That being said I enjoyed leveling and the experience of progressing my character in this beautiful landscape has got me hooked. All good so far… until I reached the end game content which to many is the content.

I found that the part of shadowlands I loved so much was in PVP and to my joy found that a system had been put into place to let me gear my character based on my achievement in the arena or as part of rbgs all things in the game that I love!! Again a perfect game so far.

Now here’s the problem. I’m 1007 rated and can’t find a partner to progress my character to 1400. This is the minimum level for using honor to progress my character any further without doing content other than pvp. So I have a character that I Leveled and love hard stuck at 203ilvl.

I’m Playing zug zug arms Warrior so we need a healer as a partner which adds to my problem. Healers are hard to come by as I’m sure everyone that’s played pvp is aware of. I get declined over and over sitting for hours in LFG and that leaves me feeling dejected. I’m not the best arena player but how will I become better without playing arena to get better?

Skirmishes aren’t the same and id argue don’t learn you how to play competitive arena. so what do I do. I cant just make friends that are willing to loose and win with me. I can’t rely on the solution bliz has put in play either. Do I quit a game i really enjoy just because there is no solo q option or a way to find players that are like minded without doing all the work myself?

Any other game you play you can play. You log in and hit a button to play. I don’t understand how I’m being made to coordinate my own games just so I can take part. I understand this is a mmo and player co ops what the game’s all about but i can’t meet players in the first place through the current system to find long term partners or people that play at my schedule.

Any Advise? Should I Stop Playing?