Modern warfare still wont install

Just letting you all know i still cant install my game , its forcing me to install a 152gb download WTF !! and now its telling me i cant install due to poor internet ??? My internet is perfectly fine . Why do all the popular streamers have their dick sucked and catered for while we sit here out of pocket and ignored ? Screw you Blixxard and activision

6 Likes

i hope they wont come up with stupid reply like “oh there is corona so we have limited workers” . Its 2020 , everyone has pc and internet at home , especially if you work for a company like that. Even you are in quarantine you can work! I am so frustrated of this bs! It’s been days since patch is out and noone gives a f bout forums?

5 Likes

They are just con artists who dont give a shit about the community who put them there in the first place . I heard last night that a certain streamer had Blixxard come and visit them to fix the issue . Talk about Privilage ey dr d

2 Likes

Blizzard is just trash for not being organized. I feel scammed not being able to install properly (AGAIN). As we are days away from completing season 2 and i’ve yet to get some tiers before i’m done.

3 Likes

Just regarding the poor internet section of youre post.

i had the same message on thursday, i downloaded 0.01GB and then i got the message i had no internet. after an hour of starting/restarting it i changed the Region/account from Europe to Americas and i got a normal patch download.

sadly i did not have the issue with 152gb download but a couple of friends of mine did get 172 or something, they just downloaded the crap, sucks but atleast then they got to play some during the weekend. Good luck

2 Likes

I had the same problem 20 gig patch in eurozone kept dropping connection. Had to keep restarting the patch download. changed region to americas and voila it worked.

2 Likes

Wish i had never bothered purchasing this game now. i can get 42.5 MB/s download from any other launcher out ther, with this i cant even get 10…embarassing

2 Likes

Horrible…horrible speeds 99 kb/s for 171 GiGs. Hope that Battle.net fix the issue for tommorow. I quit for now…

1 Like

bende de aynı sorun var bütün oyunu tekrar indiriyor sadece petch değil ne yazık ki ama inririrken de sorun var internette diyor ve durduruyor indirmeyi sadece petch indirmek isterdim ama 84 gb her seferinde olmaz oynamıyorum düzelene kadar…

1 Like

My game is still down with no way to contact battlenet about the issue . I just get passed around to different solution pages !!. This has been for 3 days now with no sign of fixing it issue . This company should be ashamed

2 Likes

Just bought the game at a ridiculous 180GB download and its been playing up all day and still hasnt downloaded been on for 9 hours straight now! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m in the Uk and i’m glad I saw this comment as it works for me too :slight_smile:

We’ve sadly been having a patching issue with CoD over the weekend, for these particular outages we tend to use our Breaking news on the support site and Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Some of the fixes people have reported helping include changing the Region to Americas, removing the download cap, and in some cases actually setting a download cap (say 8000kb/s) has allowed the download to progress without interruption.

I am sorry for the issues over the weekend, we know how close it is to the end of the Season with many people wanting to progress their Battle Pass as well.

I mean mine still doesn’t work and it says that it is because of poor internet but my internet is perfectly fine

I feel your pain. I had given gaming a break for a few years but recently been playing COD mobile and really enjoyed it. A couple of days ago I decided to jump on board and buy it for PC, according to an online download calculator it will take 31 days at the speed its going. What a joke, I was so pumped to play it. If they have issues they should tell you before buying. Take me back to my PS3 days any time.

I have just discovered that if a digital product is broken for more than 3 days we are legally due a refund

Why are you deleting our posts ? just because we wanna know how we are gonna be refounded or compensatet ?
this is my second post other got deletet by you guys

2 Likes

They are joke mate, i paid for the full game while streamers who only play warxone for free have no issues at all . I WANT A FULL REFUND !!! as legally entitled after 5 days of a product not working . ITS LAW

I was gifted the game and it made me stop having access to Warzone unless I installed the rest of the game. lol Well I encountered the same issue with downloading. Using VPN partly worked and connecting to America also partly worked. Meaning it did download but at very low speed. I also noticed my total internet bandwidth was being throttled every time battle.net was open. I had full speed on my smartphone but my pc lost speed with battle.net open.
So I uninstalled battle.net and removed all traces of it. Then I downloaded the installer again. Met another problem the installer wouldnt work. Shocker… not.
But in the end I managed to fix everything. lol
What I did was

1. remove battle.net using revo uninstaller or similar that removes everything (do not remove the games)
  2. install battle.net while connected to US or canada over VPN. Note it may look like the installation is stuck (progress stays on 0%) and it will take several minute. This step may work without vpn but you mayneed to wait for a long time.
  3. disconnect VPN and open battle.net
  4. locate all the games including the semi updated warzone
  5. start normal update without doing any workarounds (keep europe as region, dont use vpn etc) and voila! full speed on the warzone update/installation.

Not sure if this will help anyone else but I hope it may help some of you still struggling

Nice it work for you m8.
But ppl with world of warcraft to risk of being banned in this game iv we use vpn services . hate f blizzard