New Update in Kbps again

doesnt work…

So badly handled by Blizzard. I hope COD goes back to a real gaming platform, Steam!

1 Like

The only thing that will help is if people start requesting refunds and issuing chargebacks through their credit card providers. If there’s no financial incentive then they won’t change a thing.

Downloaded a free vpn and installed it, connected to server in usa, changed region of the game to americas. Now downloading @ 2MB/s instead of 152kb/s.
Thnx for the post Baz!
:raised_hands: Baz :raised_hands:

Yea, same. Not to talk about the maximum 5 MBps download speed on my 500mbit/s internet when i bought the game yesterday. Fun download 90GB with it.

I feel the same way the hell are you not taking care of the people woh buy your games its just a joke this download.
It looks to me that you guys take the money of so many gamers and then dont do jack sheet with it update your servers make them run like they suppose to and maybe somewhere in the future il think about buying another game of you guys.
But for now it just looks like you dont care!!!

yup really ridiculous i’ve been downloading this since 12midday in uk and i’m now at 17gb lol,that is 13 gbs in 13 hours that is an average of 1 gb per hour on a 400mb connection that on any other launcher downloads at 35-50mb/s and would eat this 30gb patch in less than 10 mins absolutely stupid imho and acivision blizzard should be ashamed of there god dam awful service.

This worked for me, thanks

c est une honte on a payer quand meme.
le niveau que vous atteigner est une escroquerie j espere qu une petition va se monter pour que vous compreniez que l on est souder

est ce qu il peut exister un moyen de monter une petitions ou autre forme d association afin de lutter contre de telles escroquerie car s en est bien une a partir du moment ou le produit est payer.

i have same problem
its so sad

yes just switch to usa, download is flying along thanks…

Its funny how I get 1mb/s download and my friend that lives apartment next to me gets 40mb/s download speed. And im stuck with this bs for last 4 updates…

I am located in France and had the same problem. I started a VPN localizing me now in the US …I am now downloading at 7Mo/s…

Kbps ? Try Bytes… Every damn time

How to get my money back, I don’t want deal with 5 day downloads this is retarded. I bought a game that is useless because someone thinks this is normal to download a patch for at least 5 days straight. My download speed right now is 0 and than sometimes gets to 100 b/s.

guys, use a vpn, ping through china or usa and youll hit max speeds, i had same issue as most of you, pinging through new york and i was downloading at 21 mbs

Sinds warzone was added and free to play, we (the paid users) are stranded with slow DL’s.
Blizzard/Activision can’t handle the load.
And wtf…32GB for a patch… if the graphics were great, then ok…
It’s good, but not super (battlefield has better graphics)

1 Like

I agree… they should refund us our money back
what we pay is what we should bloody get … this is ridiculous to say the least

baz you are a genius, thanks so much. had a download of 15mb and can play now. think this proves the americans are getting the speeds required and we just have to wait a few days before we get a decent bandwidth.