Overwatch EU hacks still exist, FIX IT AND BAN HACKERS FOR LIFE

Hello , I know this might sound redundant, desperate, or cliché but I am really sick and tired of some players using hacks to get super easy kills which is really unfair and frustrating as well because it ruins the gaming experience overall. Perhaps you don’t believe me but I did provide a raw footage recording clips of the match that the hacks occurred. PLEASE OVERWATCH DEVS, BLIZZARD DEVS I HAVE TRIED REPORTING THAT PLAYER TO NO AVAIL, TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST HIM, TOUGH ACTIONS SO PEOPLE LIKE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RUIN THE GAME FOR THE REST OF US!

The link to the raw video through here:

Even though this match occurred several days ago but still it does pisses me off every time I remember watching the reply of it.

Kind Regards,
Abdulrahman Bucheeri

1 Like

Hi,

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic (ie, legacy) Games such as Diablo II (2000).

Overwatch has its own forums here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/. Please use those forums for anything related to Overwatch.

Good luck in your games !

1 Like

Hello!

While we appreciate reporting this behaviour to us, the forums are the an appropriate place for this to be reported (note that you are also posting in the Classic Games Forum, not the Overwatch one).

If you wish to report exploitation or cheating in any of our games, and wish to provide video evidence, then please follow the steps here. This should get your report in front of the right people.

Thank you!