Playing multiple accounts at the same time

Good evening all, i’m making this post hoping that you could help me out on clarifying a few things…, now, while i’m aware that this type of question has been asked numerous times but maybe in a slightly different way, i couldn’t find an exact or matching answer to my overall question (i’ve also tried contacting Customer Support but i’ve been told that they cant comment on my type of question if it is or not against the ToS and that i should read the terms, which i have but with the same result…), so, without rambling too much, i would like to know if for example i wish to play games like Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Hearthstone, etc. with or versus myself from two separate accounts at the same time, do i risk having both my accounts banned? the reason is that sometimes i like to take my time and experiment different gameplays,builds, or just enjoy playing without being rushed to finish the match, complete the objectives and so on (ex: SC2 Co-op missions, War3 Custom maps, etc.).
I do want to mention that if none of these are against the ToS and its all good, the second account from which i’ll be playing will also be mine and not borrowed, (brand new created, having its own purchased games,etc.), and also here is my second question: for the second account, can i use my same details as my main one? (name, address, phone, payment method,etc.) ? all except my email, which i guess its either not possible or its recommended to use a different one, but that’s not a problem.

If you’ve reached the end of the post, i do appreciate your time for reading my wall of text, i’m looking forwards for your replies, Best Regards.