Please make all future changes to Diablo 2 Resurrected an opt-in/toggle

This is a simple request that I hope is able to be passed to the Diablo 2 Resurrected teams offices. There’s been numerous debate about the recent announcement of Diablo 2 Resurrection one that I have been non-stop thinking about since it was announced. This is one of my personal anticipated games this year as I love Diablo 1 and 2. I had lurked the forums and reddit posts ever since Blizzcon and there’s so much conflicting information and demands from other players of either Diablo 2 or Diablo franchise as a whole since there are new players from Diablo 3 or entirely new.

My request is that any of these big changes I read like new classes, new expansion, new end game, even further “QoL” such as changing the run/walk mechanic, having an inventory system that has separate space for charms. I really hope if you believe this is what the loudest majority want from this remaster that you only offer them with an option to opt-in or out. Personally I feel like dedicated Diablo 2 players aren’t always the most vocal because they are having fun in the game and I personally don’t have a lot of social media in my life and rarely ever post on the Blizzard Games forums anymore. So please if you have ideas to change Diablo 2 Resurrected you give the old school players a choice as I love this game and wouldn’t want to see the legacy changed by other ideas whether or not they may be for the better or worse. Thank you if you read this and thank you for working on such a beautiful game.

2 Likes