Please take action. Russians bypass sanctions

Hello, I want to inform you that there are russians who create a foreign Blizzard account and fraudulently bypass the sanctions. One of these people made a video and share this way. I hope action will be taken. Here is his video and u can see his nickname there YbuBaKa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCs9KM_1mCg&ab_channel=YbuBaKa

2 Likes

to be honest i feel sorry for the non Z russian people.

2 Likes

Ahaha double cringe. What a shame. I read everything written and laugh. Please keep up the good work, you cheered me up with your stupidity

2 Likes

It’s really funny what you are doing on this forum then, writing about the greatness of russia and saying that a self-respecting russian person who loves his country will not buy an American product. It s just realy so irrationally :joy:

1 Like

There’s something seriously wrong with you and I hope you and your people get punished for what they are doing to the poor people of Ukraine.

1 Like

You’re so funny) I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy in the cinema, drinking Coca Colla popcorn, all your companies that “allegedly” left are operating under other legal entities.
I do not support this policy, I did not elect this president and deputies, but the “civilized” world is doing everything to make me support it.

1 Like

You watched a 9 year old movie and are impressed that russian’s figured out how to heat corn? Ban all russians from HoTs.