Problem with device not supported

I have phone ( Redmi note pro 10) it meet requirements for game and yet i can’t download game it says device not supported something like that (Serbia EU)

11 Likes

Note pro 10 owner aswell…the same thing with me too …" Device not compatible" (Romania)

4 Likes

Mi11, Poland. The app disappeared from the Play Store a few days ago. Accessing though web doesn’t go through as device not compatible. I can say that my friends with older phones can already download the game.

Is it because of Xiaomi itself (as I see only these phones have a problem)/MiUi/whatever? I am so disappointed right now :frowning:

7 Likes

I dont think iz has anything to do with miui, its just estetic android is what u run prolly 12 Like me

I have an Mi11 with Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G / Adreno 660GPU and 8Gb of ram and receive the error with device not supported too.

3 Likes

i have S10e and all the graphics are bugged

2 Likes

Не авторизує в Battle.net в діабло імортал є думки що можна зробити?

1 Like

Tengo un Motorola one macro que supera los requisitos mínimos y también aparece que el dispositivo no es compatible, solución por favor!

Visual bug on samsung galaxy s10.

1 Like

Same problem with Xiaomi Mi 11. Tried with Android 11, then upgraded to Android 12, but no change. Works fine on my Samsung S8 Tab Ultra with Android 12, but it doesn’t look good on a big screen. Ultra resolution is not supported for some reason, despite the newest snapdragon…

3 Likes

Same for me, Redmi Note 7

2 Likes

Some Samsung phones have this kind of problem

5 Likes

Same. First i did download it on galaxy note10+ , and graphics were like in the video above. And now a few hours later it says it’s not supported at all and i cant even download on my galaxy note 10+. While there’s no issues on my old galaxy s9+ lol what gives?

3 Likes

Same here cant download diablo immortle with my xiaomi redmi note 10 pro

2 Likes

The same issue - Ukraine Redmi Note 10 Pro

2 Likes

I have same problem xiaomi mi 11 (Slovakia) …
Where its problem?

1 Like

Same problem, game was pixelated tried to reinstall and suddenly device not supported…

Georgia - Samsung Galaxy s10

2 Likes

Same. As usual junk requirements tardedly stop from downloading or playing. WE KNOW OURSELFS IF WE CAN START AND PLAY IT ?! Most games even work then when downloaded externally but here I did that and I get then “device is not supported” tarded.

cant download on my s10? says device not compatible

1 Like

Same here, Samsung Galaxy S10 not supported?