Propably ban on account

Hi,

I think my account is blocked in Diablo 2 but not for sure.
I login to my account using VPN and after this i cant login to ma account.

If i cant using VPN to connect on the server i can dont do that but still i dont know its a ban or what is this .

Pls give me a information or unban me if i have and i dont use vpn more in Ur games

Hello Jefrej102,

We here in the forum can’t check this for you, please open a ticket and the colleagues will have a look. And in general, yes the use of a VPN can lead to a temporary suspension.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Thanks for fast replay but i have one more problem because i cant send any ticket on the website i give every important informations and logs what they needs from me than click “send” or whatever it is and nothing.

Have you tried it with a different browser and/or cleared cache and cookies of the one your are using? Are the attachements in the supported formats?

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

In this moment i w8 for online chat if they doesnt help me i try another method

Yes, the Webchat is a good option as well.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

i cant use live chat too i dont know why i change browser reconnect internet and nothing

You can also try and log a call back request if that helps.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

when i click send a reqest nothing hapend website just refresh and nothing more i can send it 1000 times and nothing hapend i dont know why.

Ah, I can see, you have been in a Webchat with a colleague. So it worked in the end, I am glad to see that.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?