PS4 to Xbox Series X?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this, never used these forums before as far as I can remember, and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking just by googling things.

It’s probably not known, but- does anyone have any idea if your skin collection from Overwatch on PS4 would crossover onto Overwatch 2 if you play it on a different console? I do have a PS5 as well, so it’s not the end of the world, I just prefer playing on the Xbox Series X is all. That and I need to know which console to get it on in the future anyway.

Thanks!

Hello Nimbose!

The current plan is to allow players to play, progress and access their content seamlessly across multiple game platforms for Overwatch 2. This information was included in the reveal event recap, which you can find below.

More specific details on how the feature will work and be implemented will be provided closer to the launch of Overwatch 2.

Oh, I know about accessing content on Overwatch 2 across multiple platforms, but my question was actually about whether the skins I earned in Overwatch 1 on PS4, would be available in Overwatch 2 on Xbox Series X, as I know cross-progression isn’t available on Overwatch 1 at the moment.