Quick feedback on latest W3 Reforged patch in my case

I was pretty fortunate with the first downloaded version released on launch day. Only had the launch error going into campaign missions the first time I played. After closing and relaunching game, it actually worked great for me! No crashes, graphic anomalies. HOWEVER, after the latest patch loading times for campaign missions have gotten silly long … like sometimes about two minutes. And often, while loading campaign missions, I’ll get disconnected from battle.net, the game locks up on the Alliance gate screen and then crashes back to launcher. Did not have either issue previous to the patch. Just letting devs know what happened in my case in the hopes they can work on these glitches. Was really enjoying the Reforged version previous to the patch although I do hear and get the frustration others have with bugs, and disappointment in the cut scenes downgrade etc.

for me its brings me back to the menu or even crashes to bnet launcher if i join any game (custom, versus or campaign). This means, i can not even play anything right now…