Reporting bots 24//7

Dear Blizzard,

I am writing to express my concern about the recent influx of bots in dungeons such as Botanica and Maraudon. It is becoming increasingly obvious that these players are not human, but rather programmed bots. I implore you to take action against this issue, as it is having a negative impact on the overall gameplay experience for legitimate players.

First and foremost, it is blatantly obvious that these players are bots. They often have similar names, and are frequently of the same class. This is highly suspicious and leads me to believe that these are not actual players, but rather bots created for the sole purpose of farming in these dungeons. Furthermore, these bots often exhibit behavior that is consistent with programmed scripts, such as following the same path repeatedly and attacking in the same manner every time.

In addition to the suspicious behavior of these bots, it is also concerning that they are able to remain in the dungeon for days without taking breaks. This is highly unusual for actual players, who would need to take breaks for food, sleep, and other necessities. This suggests that these bots are able to operate without any need for rest, which is not something that should be allowed within the game.

I would like to know why these accounts have not been banned yet. These bots are clearly breaking the game’s terms of service, and their presence is detrimental to the overall experience of legitimate players. By not taking action against them, you are allowing the bots to continue to run rampant and disrupt the gameplay experience for everyone else.

I urge you to take swift action against these bots in Botanica and Maraudon. By doing so, you will be able to preserve the integrity of the game and provide a better experience for all players. Thank you for your time and consideration.

As a concerned player, I took matters in charge and reported over 700 bots to your support team. I have documented their activities and have compiled a detailed excel chart that lists the bots by name, class, level, and place of origin (dungeon). It is clear that these bots are not only affecting the gameplay experience in Botanica and Maraudon, but also in other areas of the game.

I understand that detecting and removing bots can be a complex and time-consuming task, but it is crucial for maintaining a fair and enjoyable gameplay experience for all players. It is essential that Blizzard takes swift action against these bots to prevent them from disrupting the game’s ecosystem any further.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to hearing about the measures you will take to combat this issue. Thank you for your dedication to providing a high-quality gaming experience.

Sincerely,
Oliverzki

3 Likes

/who Botanica
/who Blood Furnace
/who Mana Tomb
/who Maraudon
/who Nexus
/who Drak’Tharon
It’s a joke what have this game become

If you’re trying to get yourself a forum silence, you’re going about it the right way.

You other post with exactly the same complaint was already answered by Blizzard… here:

Forums are the wrong place to report botting…