Ruined path to the Rank 14

I think everyone knows how hard is to take high ranks in WoW Classic. Mostly it is not about skill but more about the grind and grinds all day long. It is especially hard to find enough time you have a full-time job and some real life. Covid is helping a little bit by lockdown the country and I can focus on one of the hardest achievements.
So I started the path with my blue/green feral druid. I had green items? Oh yes, and the reason why I had them is I leveled up in them. I could not find a random raid that accepts an ungeared druid and I did not want to spend on collecting pre bis items. Not so many groups can be found since everyone is farming more high-end content and it can take a lot of time so I decided to focus on battlegrounds.
During my first month of farming, I faced so many toxic people who blamed me for losing the game. Ofc I was not the most valuable player but to blame only me for losing the game? OK! In one of such moments, a group of premade threatened me and they sent a mass report for been AFK. I believe it led to an account suspension after about two weeks after this incident. At the and I am not sure what exact reason led to the ban since Blizzard does not reveal it only pointed on PVP violation. Since the ban was only seven days I used it for resting.
And to the purpose of this topic. Two days ago I ban one more time but now it is for one month. Same reason - the violation of PVP rules and no detailed information about what exactly I did wrong. I am not using bots, I am not using exploits like pixel climbing on Warsong, I do not farm honor in AFK mode. I am not even sure is it possible to have 300k-400k honor per week in AFK. My tickets to understand the reason was solved with the same general description. Ok maybe I did something wrong and somehow broke the rules and I want to become a better player and play fair but how can I do it if I do not know the reason? How can I avoid it the third time if I cannot get a clear understand of what is wrong with me?
Currently, I am rank 10 resto druid and most probably I will not be able to reach rank 14 until TBC which was my initial goal.