Shadowlands is coming, I'm in trouble and help seems REAL far

Hello!

I’m unable to prepare my new main for Shadowlands in time because I still have my country as US, but now I live in Europe and want to play on EU servers. I already pre-ordered shadowlands a while ago and used my char boost for BFA char.

I opened the ticket to change country, but it shows “average ticket wait time 12 days” in-game when on my trial char…

This is crazy!

Is there a way to get help with this quicker? Submitted ID, submitted address proof! Just need someone to click a button or help me purchase the character boost, is there ANY WAY for any Blizzard staff to help me here please?

Cheers,
Miko

PLEASE <3

The wait time is definitely NOT 12 days, that 12 days might be the “oldest” ticket in the queue as you can reopen a ticket, so that will likely just be a bug with the display. It often happens as the queue gets longer.

Sometimes you can change the country yourself through the workflow for it here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/638/solution

As for your ticket, it shouldn’t be as long as 12 days though for sure but could take up to 24-48 hours in my experience for these kinds of tickets. There shouldn’t be a problem if you’ve submitted the data you mention in your post either. :slight_smile: