The Flying skill and achievement

Greetings

I am a person who does not really care about achievement or mounts.
But I do care about speed.

I have hated the mechanic of unlocking flying with achievement for a very long time now but never made a big deal out of it.

I understand the point of view from Blizzard, they want players too see their work, what they created. When you are flying, you don’t see most of it (you can compare it to driving while texting on a phone, you have the idea you have control but you haven’t seen +90% of the things that happens around you).

But on the other hand, Blizzard is a company, the main goal of a company is too make their shareholders richer. Thus money is key! We pay monthly too be able to play this game.

So I ask, why can we not purchase the flying skill ingame for older expansions?
As stated before, I don’t really care about achievements and doing achievements for older expansions feels like a pain.

I do not know if more people feels it the same way, but it could be something that is looked into?

Best Regards
Griffarian

1 Like

Yes! I’m mainly a “quester” and I feel exactly the same!
I enjoy the “little people” in-game … I’m not competitive by any stretch of the imagination. Dungeons are very testing for me - I’m a very slow player and simply cannot keep up with groups. So I’ve just stopped that.
I know of people who’ve left the game because of the inconvenient time it takes to get around places in-game and having to complete achievements just to be able to get flying skill in areas.
Some of us don’t have much time for gaming and need to be quite economical about what time we do have.
Please Blizzard! Consider us too! We also pay for this game - we’re not “dispensible” :pleading_face:

Agreed!
I’ve been trying for months to get Pathfinder I and II for BoA … I can’t play very often and all the long distance running around is driving me away from playing!
What’s happening about flying skill in Shadowlands?!
I’m a lone player, so groups are a big NO-NO for me and dungeons are just impossible for me to copy with …

i have 11 characters but number 11 is a voidelf mage lvl 25 and cant learn to fly in stormwind. im wondering why.