This is what ur up against

list of games being advertised as hacked, this is what we are up against.

Apex Hacks
ARK Survival Evolved Hacks
Battlefield 5 Hacks
Battlefield 2042 Hacks
Back 4 Blood Hacks
Bloodhunt Hacks
Cold War Hacks
CSGO Hacks
DayZ Hacks
EFT / Escape from Tarkov Hacks
GTA Online Hacks
Fortnite Hacks
Modern Warfare Hacks
New World Hacks
Overwatch Hacks
PUBG Hacks
PUBG Mobile Hacks
R6S Hacks
Rust Hacks
Splitgate Hacks
Valorant Hacks
Vanguard Hacks
Warzone Hacks
HWID Spoofer

so if your game or games are in that list then you are in a world of wasted money why cant anything be done to stop this illegal game hacking when will these very big companies who make the games go after these hack sites or even Identify who the programmers are
where was there involvement in the game development and take them to court and shut them down the same way the film and music industry did with file share sites.
I don’t know may be its just me!

3 Likes

“Plus a million” to what this guy/gal said. Its a very good company and very good products stolen by people of greed. Wheras the games were made with love and passion and it comes through in the game play and the money was a bonus.

I’d say there’s not been enough internal testing since about when Heroes of the Storm was being made. Also, a lot of these games were released early because of hype and success of the company through fans and then made it impossible, probably to do internal testing, properlly. Though fans and non fans (black market) hacking data. I’m not blaming the fans, i am one, but the black market has put the nail blizzard activison for the moment.

I still lament them going in to china, but when i look back it probably wasn’t their choice, it was probably being stolen by a lot of players there too, so “what the hell” release it.

As a on/off wow player, i’ve known no bad expansions, yes, some are more loved than others, yes some had more bugs than others, but they’ve all been great, Shadowlands i like too, the only thing i don’t about it, is how some of the voice acting isn’t as good for npcs. I loved BfA, can’t wait for another war to kick off like BfA.

Also, when people go on about past games and times. These people were teenagers then or above and are now 30’s and above, so yes, they will have fond memories of thier free time. The games haven’t gotten worse, its just the internet has when it comes to piracy and cheating for those that are legit and fighting the moral fight.

Computer gaming is a luxuary remember, not a right. Food, air, heat and some other things. If they make computer gaming a right, we might as well say good bye to the best part of humanity there is and the outside world, where all this imagination came from to make the games of any company or art.

It just annoys me that countries and the black markets are using gaming as a tool for political power. It was meant, i as thought, to bring a way of peace and understanding, to make fake war and jokes, to meet people from other places. But now, and i’m not sure any one really knows which countries are doing it or not controlling thier black market people enough by law or by state sponsored attacks, know who these countries are. They’re all pointing the finger at each other and being useless leaders. There’s not a leader in the world of nearly any country that i trust as an actual good moral leader, because this is happening and they’re going along with it and not coming to an agreement on it. We’re now country fencing the internet, because we / they’ve had too. Instead they’re doing this finger pointing. Snowden was right to do what he did, but it isn’t as if America is the only one doing it.

I don’t think they’ll be must good computer gaming coming in the future, is what i see, we’ve already got “fortnite” which is a retrograde of graphics game, you might as well go back to a platformer playing that, but then i don’t play First person shooters any more or that often moba’s because they’re primarily for toxic people and button smashers, not the brightest people that think whilst playing their game and make tactics on the fly.

MoBA’s and Shooters are generally arcade or old console games, for that kind of player. I enjoy them, but if you’re good at them you get targetted and then every one got better than me as they used macros/scripting. I know these days games on swtich etc and other hand held consoles and such use it even more, they’re even dumbing down games this way, so we think even less.

I would say this company, hasn’t made a bad game other than HoTS and even that looks great, overwatch i can’t say because, as i say i don’t play it and would’ve been quite happy if they’d never made it. But as you can see, The moba and the first person shooter, brought the toxic / more toxic people because they’d been banned else where. I’m banned from League of Legends as the admin / community failed to follow up the hacking of the game as far as i can tell. so that’s how good they are at support/admin and its the only game i’m banned from that i play or used to play.

Some day, maybe soon i’ll probably go back to single player offline, as its just getting too bad the gaming community, people are taking it too much for granted, stealing as being granted and thinking its easily solvable, to quote V for Vendetta, you need only look into a mirror, its because we’ve been intimidated by these bad/evil people and not fought against them as civilised people would in any society or country. You may think life is free why should i have to do this, that and the other when they might not, why should you pay when some don’t, but hey? its not, every thing ever costs energy or effort, you will grow old too if you live long enough, you’ll get pain and things like that you might become a millionaire or you might lose all your money. Things will happen to you outside your control, but how you live and your morals and what it does to the world and those around you are you, unitl the after life or nothingness. So try to do the right thing.

As i’ve said on another post tonight, greed is greed, need is need. They are vastly different. And one is FAR more destructive than the other.

If you want to see us go the way of the Dinosaur, be my guest, be destructive, i couldn’t care less. I won’t be judged by it, but you may be.

What i care about is when good people are hurt by oppressive people. You can’t always tell which is which on the internet and in these times. If some one how ever is being, i’ll often but hopefully not too often be oppressive to them, to give them what they’re giving, Its an old “eye for an eye”, its not how i like to be but its how i have to be. I’d prefer to always be compassionate, but some people out there, or bots chats are very oppressive and hurtful to all and some people are very bad, almost evil, in how much they hate some of thier fellow men/women with no real given logical or human reason.

I’ll put it before the invitable: “TL;DR” :slight_smile:

the cheating is so bad and not just COD but the list of hacked games is ridicules if the software company’s don’t come together to shut down these hack software base business down because that’s what they are then I just don’t see how it will improve only get worst as more business based on hacking games increase. I can only advise people who are thinking of spending a lot of money on a game is to check if the game has been hacked or is being recorded if it is stay well away coz you will be gutted once you see how bad the hacking business is there’s a lot of money to be made so they wont stop coz we don’t like it
they can only be stopped buy the software companies the same way film and music stopped the theft of music & films

then why haven’t they stopped the music/movie sharing yet? hackers can’t be stopped, because whenever one door closes for them, they’ll just open another. it’s like pretending to be Icarus and try to catch the sun with an air-glider.

things will only change when people wake up and stop throwing money at the hacked games i for one was a huge cod fan but sadly ive come to hate cod and lost heart in online gaming
the skill base gaming has long gone and become the snowflakes aim assisted bull crap paired up with other devices like the cronus

1 Like

you got it right there brother, it’s a done thing now there is so much money to be made from
hacked games I start to wonder who is making the most money is it the game developer or the cheat sites once you purchase the game that is final but these cheat sites make suckers pay as much as ÂŁ120 a month just to cheat what is wrong with these people.

1 Like