Times and EU servers in DI

After having experienced game and both sides, Shadows and Immortals, as officer in a clan, it’s probably time to provide a feedback and ask to fix some really negative issues related to servers and EU times.
I avoid a feedback on the many known issues in game and for Immortals, this applies to a lot of players in the same situation, no matter how they play and in which faction.

I spoke with leaders and officers in other EU servers: the times for several events should be increased or gain another window for the late EU CEST evening - night.
Many members from western and southern EU countries (Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, etc.) and also from Ireland and UK are having a lot of issues to join the majority of the main events in game.
The times provided don’t respect at all working and university times and habits of some of those countries; this unfortunately forced some players to quit even if enthusiast of the game.

For many people able to play only from 21:30 or 22:00/22:30 CEST (so prime time), several activities in game are impossible or some players are burning out trying to manage these disrespectful times you set.
An Italian community with 5 clans had just a 30% attendance during the last Shadow War, a French clan 35-37% attendance, our clans (EU international + some from other continents) from 45% to 65%, another alliance become Immortals in another EU server around 50%, etc.

Since this should not impact our friends from eastern, northern and central EU, you should simply evaluate to add more windows or increase times.

E.g. Shadow Assembly, keep it active until 22-22:30 CEST at least or add a second window; raid/defend vault, add a third window before or around CEST midnight; Shadow War, add also 21:30 and 22:00 CEST as options; battlegrounds, last window should be increased by 1 hour; etc.

We hope you will consider carefully this matter because it required a long work cross EU servers and cross communities.
Thank you.

5 Likes

I’d really like to see this change; it’d be much easier to join events if some later times were available!

This would really help with timing in the evenings - I miss out on things because of times of events

I read several chapters of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin here. All this is sad…read…
All these groups … people and muddy vile capitalists))

Of course, if you look deeper, then it is not about imperialism, capitalism and Nazism, but even deeper …

Two different races and two different ethnic and two completely different peoples who hate each other…

1. ANGLO-SAXONS
  2. SLAVIC

It’s hard to use the word hate. Everything is bad or terrible.

1. ANGLO-SAXON AND SLAVIC READY TO KILL EACH OTHER;
  2. SLAVIC AND ANGLSAX have been killing each other for centuries;
  3. ANGLO-SAXONS and SLAVIC will kill each other in 1000 and millions and they will do it again and again until complete extermination;
  4. THE WHOLE MEANING is that the SLAVIC AND ANGLO-SAXONS want to DESTROY EACH OTHER AND DESTROY EACH OTHER, so that either the ANGLO-SAXONS or SLAVIC remains alone …
  5. It is difficult to stop this dog pack of people … Lenin Vladimir Ilyich - the leader of the entire world proletarian people did not know how to stop this massacre, and even more so we cannot, which is sad and sad …