Unjust "cheating" ban

Kia Ora,

My Secondary Overwatch account was recently banned for “cheating” within the last 12 hours. I was unable to appeal the ban so I thought I would write here. My account was unjustly banned, not once have I ever used a 3rd party software nor any injection methods to gain an advantage, I’m unsure if blizzards anti-cheat system works like the VAC system (Valve games) but I can assure everyone that any scan made by so said system would’ve resulted in no threats, thus I’m more leaning to mass player reports. I’m simply smurfing around 800-1000sr below my main rank (wAFFey#11871) to play with Friends. I was frequently reported within the last 12 hours for having a good day on Widow.

Thank you for potentially seeing the above and I hope to hear back with what ever little information that can be provided on this matter.

Hi,

If you think your ban is an error, you can appeal it here. Select "Appeal Overwatch penalty’ to start the process.

Account penalties cannot be discussed on the forums.

Regards.

1 Like

If you think your ban is an error, you can appeal it here. Select "Appeal Overwatch penalty’ to start the process.

Forums are not made for appeals, please, if you would like to appeal, use our Customer Support portal: https://eu.battle.net/support/help