Very bad call of duty warzone

i play warzone, but always get packetloss, trying using exitlag, but same, always packetloss… can you fix, we are from indonesian will leave this game. because this game always having issue with internet connection. poor activision… they can fix this issue…

I don’t get warzone in general ever since black ops has got involved its went down hill, I’m sick of having to download 80gb updates for them to add 2 new things but take away stuff that had been added before hand, it makes no sense, same for rebirth I prefer that game mode but why add extreme where its just overkill with 100 player lobby in a tiny map instead of adding that and adding extreme why no keep normal resurgence but add in a solos duos trios and quads like battle royal and a separate game mode for extreme for those players that enjoy it it feels like once something works they then break it buy updating but taking things that work off and adding a new mode which is unplayable at times, its so backwards , im sorry but 80gb download for a few monuments split in half and a boat with zombies on it is a shamble’s of an idea warzone is suppose to be simple this fascination with zombies baffles me it was great years ago in the ps3 days but gamers want to see realistic games and experience high quality not this , i think I’m going to have to go back to waiting on infinity ward producing call of duty games they are the only ones who can create a good one the rest are just putting ideas in a hat and going with that then charging you a fortune to be disappointed

Hello
It’s been more then 1 month my quality picture of warzone is very bad. It was never like that. Now when I open caldera in the bottle right there’s a tv :clapper: this too. What does that means