Warglaive of Azzinoth

I spent some time getting the Warglaive of Azzinoth (sword) to transmog for my Rogue like Reckful had, and the Rogue trainer NPC in SW has. I was surprised and incredibly disappointed to find that I can’t use the item for transmog on my Rogue.

It doesn’t make a great deal of sense to me why this change was made, other than to promote use of DH; Which an older transmog shouldn’t affect, and furthermore, serves only to negatively affect all other players.

Considering the legacy of this transmog and that it is categorised as a sword, I would love to see an exception being made for the Warglaive of Azzinoth.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

All you mentioned Artorias is very true and is my feeling also, very disappointed… DH doesn’t need more promotion, it is enough OP and it can transmog a lot of Warglaives.
But Warglaive of Azzinoth… this item exist since DH was not even in plan… I had these items on my Rogue in 2.4.3, this item is a sword type since it’s beginning, removing the possibility to be transmog by other swords users is selfish and disappointing! To bad no official answer delivered yet.