Warzone 85GB update?

Do you guys have game installed in the same folder with (sheettY) Battlenet launcher?
I have the launcher in C and game folder in D. (80 gb update second time now)

2 Likes

yes I also have the launcher on another disk and for the second time I am re-downloading the game

thatā€™s what iā€™ve got; launcher on my boot drive/SSD, then game on my HDD mass storage drive

1 Like

Same issue hereā€¦ sadā€¦ boringā€¦ dissapointed, dunno. Donā€™t they have a ā€œprepodā€ environment to test this fails?

i have the same sitation

same issue here man, idk blizzard probably is still in beta

So classic when playing blizz gamesā€¦

another 74gb update??? please fix this orrible problem!!!

might be a free game but its costing a lot in electric to keep downloading again and again and again. and whatā€™s worse you cant leave it to down load because it keeps stopping. SORT IT OUT, IM SURE YOU CAN DO THIS EVEN IF YOUR ALL SELF ISOLATING! or stop giving us updates

Took 1 day off since it came out, yesterday and now itā€™s asking to download a 85gig patch? whatā€™s going on?
Come on Bliz, a simple ā€œwe have a problem weā€™re looking intoā€ would be good enough, but silence is poor customer service even at this time.

Iā€™ve been stuck inside alone for 3 weeks and I can still manage to do my daily work.

We just want acknowledgement there is a problem and your looking into it.

Thanks

3 Likes

Same problem here lol, couple of days ago I had an update and I had to redownload the whole game 85GB, took me 5 hours. Then a few days later today, same thing 85GB Update. I have never seen this many issues with a game before. Cant even play it lmao.

1 Like

its afakking joke , im never gonna buy MW or enything on blizzard , damn kids who sitting there and do nothing to fix this, retards!!! COD PLS GO TO STEAM!!!

Maybe itā€™s an april foul joke lol. yesterday i played the game ok. today 84 gb update.i dont even have this space available.wtf

1 Like

I have the same problem and came here to see how many people have this issue. Seems a lot. Can you do anything about this blizzard? Scan and repair makes it 73 gb.

1 Like

Same here yet again an 86GB patchā€¦if this happens one more time ill simply bin Warzone and go back to pubg

Yeah. Same issue. 83gb update. Its a joke. When the actual update is probably quite small. This month ainā€™t the time for killing bandwidth

1 Like

I have the same issue, launcher want to download a 73 GB update with my slow 5mb/s internet, my friends only had 150 mb update. A few weeks ago I bought the battlepass, worst decision ever! This company is a scam! They should upload the game to STEAM. I will never ever buy anything again from blizzard!

1 Like

tenho o hoje completo sempre que chego as 19h tenho que atualizar 80 GBā€¦so a meia noite Ć© que jogoā€¦muito mau

Disgrace of a company. I absolutely vow that blizzard will never get a penny from me or any of my family or friends ever from now on. If itā€™s not on steam then I wonā€™t support it, enough with these joke companies that couldnā€™t run a lemonade stand never mind a gaming platform.

2 Likes

SAME PROBLEM HERE FIX THIS SHiT!

1 Like