Warzone wont launch on PC

As per the title. when i click play it shows the splash screen and the white bar will get 1/4 of the way along and then the splash screen will just disappear and the game wont launch.
I have everything updated to the latest version and i have more than the recommended spec to run this game. I have deleted this game and reinstalled it at least twice. I had this issue last week and some how fixed it but cant remember what i did.
many thanks

Hi, exactly the same issue here…

It will be worth trying the following, exit the Battle.net App then delete the following files:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Once that is done, relaunch the Battle.net App as Administrator, then do a Scan and Repair on your CoD Warzone.

ty for the tips. I tried and didn’t work. Seems to me a nvidia driver issue.

Hi, indeed a nvidia driver issue. I’ve uninstalled nvidiadrivers with DDU and did a reinstall of the drivers. For now, is seems to work.

update:
Issue reoccurs, after clean installing geforce driver ,the games runs. But today the game won’t launch. I think there was a small update. scan repair didn’t work, an un/install geforce didn’t work .

Update 2: update my audiodrivers and for the moment it’s working.

1 Like

Should have thought to mention a clean install of the Drivers, it’s often surprising what that can fix. With NVIDIA as well you don’t always need to use the DDU, they have a “Clean Install” tick option in the installer, which should function in the same way (not always but it’s worth trying before using DDU).

Happy to hear you’re back in the game though, good luck!

still having this issue. tried everything. i did change the memory clock of my memory and then the game ran which was strange. They next day it would launch again. tried the memory trick again and it didnt want to know. The strange thing is pubg wont run either. that comes up with some sort of memory error. But rust runs fine with no issues.

You may want to check your memory for any issues then: https://battle.net/support/article/31356 or even a windows system file check: https://battle.net/support/article/226603.

The problem here though is approaching steps outside our scope of support as there’s obviously an issue on the PC that needs addressing.

Can you please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

ur not missing much on the over cheated game anyway the longer it takes ur to get it sorted the better ur kd will be hahaha

[quote=“Ixthocaesil, post:6, topic:5489”]
DDU
[/quote] Bonjour, J’ai vraiment besoin d’aide car j’ai installer warzone ca fait maintenant 1 mois a chaque fois que je lance le jeu ne s’affiche pas, ce pendant il met que le jeu est en cour d’utilisation, après 30 seconde il remet jouer et j’ai tous fait .En plus j’ai constater que y’avais pas de fichier pour le jeu .Par exemple ( player , archive , … etc dans la partie document de mon ordinateur je suis vraiment décourager .

Closing an old necro’d thread