What the Tosh, Blizzard?

After shaking my head for a couple of days, I cannot get over the fact that Blizzard will not implement the most requested co-op Commander, Spectre Leader Gabriel Tosh. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What is wrong with you, Blizzard? Is our money not good enough for you? Easy $5 per SC2 account waiting for you but instead of taking this opportunity, you go John Cena “FU” on the Starcraft II community and pull the plug on the entire game. It is understandable that eventually all games come to their end but at least try to end it with some dignity.

Financially speaking, implementing these commanders does not cost much money as most of the code for units and buildings already exists. So there is really no excuse. Maybe you will not get the kind of money that matters like you get from World of Warcraft every month, but it would matter to the people still playing SC2.

I have heard that it is best to end a message with a quote…

“JUST DO IT!” - Nike

1 Like

The best place to begin a discussion on this would be the Co-op Mission forums, there don’t seem to be any recent discussions on this subject so it’s definitely worth bringing up with the rest of the Co-op Community.