WOW (Event time travel The burning crusade)

Dear Support Service, I am writing to you regarding the rescheduling of the time travel event The burning crusade 3 times
Initially, this event took place in the second half of October.
Following the changes to the Shadowlans release date, this event has a start date of December 3, 2020
The start date of this event is currently unknown

I ask you to credit the passage of this event on my account (I need it for the transmogrification of the warblades of the azzinoth), because I play on the Demon Hunter.

3 Likes

thank you for this post. I thought i was the only one with this problem. Please give us a date

thank you for this post. I thought i was the only one with this problem. Please give us a date

Please do not necro old topics… this one is more than a year old.

Also, this forum is for technical assistance for Blizzard’s Classic Games (such as Diablo II (2000), Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Starcraft: Broodwar) and for the Battle.Net Desktop App.

World of Warcraft has its own forums; please use those forums when posting on issues with WoW:

Finally, the original poster was provided an answer by Blizzard on the WoW forums here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/time-travel-event-the-burning-crusade-3-times/208448/2

Best of luck in your games !

some time it just is like that :slight_smile: