WOW useful ideas and upgrades

Ok. People, I’ve got a few ideas on improving the gaming experience of WOW.

• Flying mounts: like all mounts have the water walking ability now, I would add the glide ability to all winged or flying mounts. It would mean that even in areas where you can’t fly the mount would spread its wings and glide from higher ground.

• Increase in production speed: when you learn a formula/pattern/plan … the speed of making that item stays the same no matter what. I think that the time needed to creating that item should decrease with your skill level increasing.

• Diss-enchantment and enchantment: Diss-enchant needs the ability to mark the items to be diss-enchanted so you don’t click on every single one to get the job done. Enchanting needs a multi enchant window where you can mark the enchantment set a number and let the work commence, again the issue is the constant clicking on the enchantment and then vellum to store the enchantment. It can be done better and faster.

O.K. those are my suggestions, feel free to comment and add your own.

1 Like

The US CIA wanted to steal the body of Lenin V.I. from the mausoleum and exported to the USA. Attempts to beat the body of the leader do not stop to this day, and already 2022

I don’t remember the exact year. 1993-1995 I was a beginner schoolboy. The disgusting capitalist plan was to deliver the body of the leader, Lenin V.I., by any means. in the USA.
Something did not work out and this plan was not implemented, but in the newspapers and on TV they said that they had stolen Lenin’s double V.I.
Lenina V.I. there were 3 embalmed mummies. A real leader and two fake leaders. The US CIA kidnapped the double of the embalmed leader, which turned out to be a rather funny and funny story.

Lenin Vladimir Ilyich -

1. CREATED THE THEORY OF COMMUNISM while living in Switzerland. It was he who wrote the theoretical part of communism in Soviet Russia. Lenin wrote the theory of communism and the future communist system when he fled to Switzerland, as he was outlawed in Russia and he was persecuted for his red terror. The Boleshviks fought against Tsarist Russia and used the methods of terrorists, planting bombs, bombs that undermined the Higher echelons of power, counts, princes and fought against Tsarist Russia for the benefit of the future Red October February Revolution of 1917.
  2. Lenin V.I., Stalin I.D., Trtsky L.D. theory, which was written by Lenin V.I. put into practice during the February Revolution of 1917. In 1917, the Bolsheviks came to power in Russia.
  3. Communism turned out to be more progressive than capitalism. The Soviet rocket of the USSR with the first cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin was the first to fly into space.
    On April 12, 1961, in the Soviet Union, from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 14:07 local time, at 09:07 Moscow time, at 06:07 GMT and 01:07 New York time, a spacecraft was launched on a carrier rocket -satellite “Vostok-3A” with a person on board. A citizen of the USSR, military pilot Gagarin Yuri Alekseevich became the first person to see his planet from space, made a complete revolution around the Earth and landed at 10:55 at 10:55 near the city of Engels in the Saratov region.
    The spaceship-satellite “Vostok-3A” was created in OKB-1 under the leadership of the chief designer S.P. Queen. Launched into the Earth’s orbit by the carrier rocket “Vostok 8K72K”. Two stages of this missile were manufactured in Kuibyshev (now the Progress plant, part of TsSKB-Progress). The launch was made from site No. 1 of the Research Test Site No. 5 in Tyura-Tam. After April 12, 1961, this place began to be called the Baikonur Cosmodrome, and site No. 1 - “Gagarin’s Start”.

The first manned flight into space confirmed the possibility of life and work outside the earth’s atmosphere.

Lenin is alive!!!