You must own Diablo II: Resurrected to post on this forum

Hello,

I buy the game and have it in my account, yet still I can’t post on the forums?

Why?

It always redirects to US forums, where are EU forums for D2:R?

Hey there Obsidian,

At the moment the Diablo II Resurrected is a subset of the Diablo III forums in the US.

Now you can actually post there, if you go here, scroll all the way down, until you find the Diablo II Resurrected forum and select the forums that you want to post under - for example if you want to post something in the Necromancer class, click on Necromancer etc.

Hope this helps.

Hello Vossprey,

Nope, it doesn’t work.
When I follow your instructions I get to this page: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/c/d2r/d2r-general-discussion/49

It has this written at the top: “You must own Diablo II: Resurrected to post on this forum.” And I can’t create any topic or reply.

But I already own Diablo II: Resurrected , I have it on my account as part of Diablo Prime Evil Collection.

Hey Obsidian,

Sorry to hear about that then. Have you tried, logging out from the Battle.net account and logging back in? In some cases, resetting the account password might help.

Hello Vossprey,

The logging off and logging in again worked :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help!

I am having the same issue with not being able to post my beta feedback on forums. I pre-ordered my D2R on PS5 and it’s the platform I intend to play.
When I log into my BNet account I’m getting the same message and can’t create my own topic.
My BNet account and PSN are linked together. Is there any other way to send feedback?

Hello, good evening.
I have the same issue. I’ve played the D2R Beta in the past 4 days and I’m unable to give any feedback due to this blocker. Also, the survey URL provided at the game doesn’t work either.

FYI: I own Diablo 3 too.

I am getting the same issue right now (D2R was just released today). I cannot make a thread on D2R general forum, says I must own the game which I’ve been playing for hours

Same problem here. I went to post on the support forum because the game thinks my character is still in game like many others, and I am unable to play or post about it because it says on the forum that I don’t own the game?

Unlock my Char who is saved in a game

EU
Pillret

its damage control. they dont want people interested in the game to see pages upon pages of complaints and bug reports

Which one, I wonder…

When Diablo II: Resurrected launched on Thursday, they made the old D2R forums read-only (the ones that are a subset of the Diablo III forums) and announced the new D2R forums here:

I’m giving you the ones on the US region… since you have a US region battletag. If you’d rather use the Europe region set of forum, use https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/ .

Best of luck with this.