Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.3 Highlights | Coming Soon

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.3 Highlights | Coming Soon

Learn more about exciting new changes and optimizations the developers are bringing to players in the upcoming Patch 2.3.

View Full Article

14 Likes

8 players eyooooooo! Fantastic news :smiley: Now, lets do it in online too :slight_smile:

16 Likes

A massive thanks to Blizz for bringing the controller skill bar to KB+M. That change has been number #1 on my D2 wish list since I started playing.

9 Likes

No /players option in ONLINE solo mode? come on man, read my post with my mercenary killing alone Chaos Sanctuary and Diablo itself, there is no challenge in this game anymore, at least add /player to online solo mode also.

OR add Personal Loot to encourage group playing.

16 Likes

The loud part of the community asked, and Blizzard just gave them a modern ARPG control setup for Diablo II, making the game even easier to play with immediate skill usage on a single key press.

It is true I don’t have to use the new feature if I don’t want to. But what thought has gone into difficulty balance? And what will this do to the folks out there already complaining the game is too easy?

Kudos on the player count for consoles, though.

4 Likes

I didn’t see much news on this update. Still not able to create fast games no news on LADDER… no new content. Really seems the game is left alone again

3 Likes

no

hell no

nope, ty

20 chars long

5 Likes

Having the Quick Cast bar for Mouse+Keyboard is THE best News for 2021 so far, thank you!

2 Likes

You are saying that the archaic control scheme was a good thing because it made the game harder?? I mean I know it lacks difficulty, but that seems over the top. And I’m not sure it does make it harder. It’s horrible, but you get used it.

For another thing the original setup wasn’t fair. Builds that needed only 2 skills had an advantage over builds that used more than that (yes there are some). If D2 had been made today it would have this new skill bar. This is simply dragging us out of the dark ages. Controller users still have a massive advantage over you anyway.

Elder Scrolls developers take note!!

3 Likes

Why can’t you tell us now the bugs that you are fixing? Is it because there won’t be many bug fixes and this is to butter us up with you making a few QoL changes? Or are there some bugs that cannot be fixed so easily? A little more transparency is nicer than just making us wait.

We want to know if by this patch the game will be 100% working as intended, like it should have been at launch.

1 Like

what are you doing on the internet man? why do you use internet? people like you against any progression m8ght be were agaibst internet when was realeased right, xause is not “classic”.

How about /players is added to online solo snd you not used it? simply not used, that would interfere with your “classic” gameplay?

how about new content is added and you not used it? you stick to “classic” and not open any new content is added

4 Likes

Bonsoir ,

Ce qui serait bien , c’est de mettre un peu plus de coffre partagé comme dans Diablo 3

ou dans un ; on met tous l’équipement de son personnage en le personnalisant d’une

icone correspondant à la classe que l’on joue !

Comme cela pareil à Diablo III on a un paladin ,un barbare ,ect…ect…

Et puis ce qui serait le mieux ,se serait de pouvoir transférer les objets

comme les différentes pièces d’armures ,et aussi toutes les armes de Diablo II Original

vers Diablo II Resurrected !

Ou alors dire comment faire , si blizzard ne veut pas s’en occuper !

En espérant qu ’ il nous sortiront quelque chose d’exceptionnel

Merci Ă  vous .

Cordialement…

2021-11-18T19:42:00Z

It would be nice if you were to actually fix some bugs that were introduced with the remaster itself (deathlords, just to point out one) and the horrendous status of lobbies, instead of wasting time on something not needed like a skill hotbar. QoL changes mean little if bugs and glitches are not properly addressed first.

6 Likes

My patch note say 1.07, and you talking about 2.3 ??? did i miss something or this just like a crappy marketing trick before xmax and black friday :thinking:

Absolutely!!!
+100500

1 Like

Better tell me if on that patch will be a bigger stash and shared stash for Classic players?

And the second thing, did you fix the issue with games on D2 Classic that are not visible at the moment?

Hopefully, you read about it on the forum and take it to fix that.

Thx

2 Likes

I didn’t read anything about the broken Lobby and the broken channels. Are you going to fix those points? It’s game destroying for non expansion players.

2 Likes

Some good little changes overall, quick cast in particular will be a nice QoL improvement. Now just a matter of time before bigger storage capacity :wink:

PTR going up is interesting.

I am wondering when ugly amazon face bug will be fixed.

2 Likes

meh…

//charlimit20