Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Now Live

The upcoming PTR 2.4 test will focus on ladder functionality, Uber Diablo updates, and additional balance changes since our previous PTR.

View Full Article

1 Like

Can someone confirm if Act 2 Mercs Auras will have 100% up time on their respective auras and not on and off randomly?
I like these patch notes especially the rule of runewords being made into daggers and the one for spears as well. I was getting alot of 4 socket spears but no polearms.

Cuando empieza el PTR 2.4?

When Will Diablo 2 Resurrected 2.4 Patch Release Time plz ? ty

3 Likes

This… It’s 6:26PM here so is it out today or march 3rd.

It’s almost 7 PM CET and still no update on PTR …

ladder still not avaleble when patch was relaised

Hello Blizzard! I am very glad that you are making the game better, it inspires me a lot in this difficult time. It’s great that you made it possible for the druid to summon all the companions, this was sorely lacking in the game! But I want to ask you to add another feature in the game that was once mistakenly removed from this game. This is the piercing feature of the Guided arrow of the Amazon. At that time, bows were added to the game that had the “Piercing Attack” skill, resulting in a bug with infinite arrows for the “Guided arrow”. And then the company completely removed the ability to pierce this ability and thereby killed it (( I ask you to reconsider this, there are many options for how you can bring this ability back to life without harming the balance. I will offer a few of them: (Please note - only when the arrow hits the same target multiple times!)

1. Arrows after piercing lose the chance for subsequent piercing (i.e. the first time the arrow has a chance to pierce 90%, if it pierced a monster, then the chance for the next penetration decreases to 60%, then to 30%)
  2. The chance of penetration does not change, but a restriction is added to penetrate the same target, for example, up to 3-4 times maximum, then the arrow cannot penetrate, no matter what the chance is.
  3. Return penetration in PVE, leave everything as it is for PVP (this is probably the best option, I would be very happy if they did exactly the 3rd option!)
    Please bring Bowazon back to life!!!

they already did enough for bowama. Let’s see how the synergies are buffing her. (She is weak with more players compared to other classes). I play one and I know that in the actual state it is fine. Guided arrow should be as it is now. It is only used for single targets and thats fine. But sometimes I see a bug in there, dont know if its true or not, but the guided arrow sometimes dosnt hit even there is written it hits all the time.

can you please tell wen ladder start?

nice to see ladder testing but how can we test set ups when all gear is on none ladder . only feed back can give on how rune words work will be none ladder. is this an oversite ?

No games in lobby.-… well done Blizzard… If anything we can always trust you guys to absolutely f… up everything…