Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

Read on to learn more about Patch 2.4 balance update and the official Ladder launch.

View Full Article

1 Like

Nice but ingame chat is still bugged. Please fix this before ladder hits

2 Likes

Didn’t get option to change my invalid name; character just went missing from Offline

Had to rename all the files in SaveGames folder to fix it.

Just putting this here if anyone has same issue.

I get black window when I create or join games.Only with my main char.Dont have problems with new or other chars.What can I do ?

Thank you Blizzard for ruining my Trapsin Build so far, without the possibility to respec (token).

Without the synergies from Death Sentry for Fire Blast and Lightning Sentry i am stucked now before Duriel in Act 2 with level 81, cause i skilled Death Sentry first to the limit and nothing but one point in Shocked Web, so there ist not enough damage to proceed.

Good idea to balance something (really) but without a free respec token you killed this char an no, i am not going to farm anything. My only “job” is to play this game and have fun.

I am sick and tired of developers who does not think one minute about players, who have a real life and ruin dozens of hours of playing without thinking about the consequences.

1 Like

You have had all the information on changes for weeks/months
Just because your poor assassin is fcked you have to cry about it
There’s lots of traders trading tokens in games, I have 8 which i have
crafted myself and if you want such a crybaby i would have given you one
free

3 Likes

I can’t install game :smiley: what is goin’ on?

1 Like

same for me, “This game cannot be installed yet.”

What about the bugged ingame chat? Any plans when this will be fixed?

april 15 still on 2.3.1 patch??? toughs?

1 Like

usually they say open and close Bnet, but I guess you’ve already tried that; restarting pc would do that too

i have same still on patch 2.3.1 and open and close bnet ,does not help at all…

Hi guys. Could you please add as mercenaries, druids, assassins, and necromancers? I would surely like to hire a druid merc, to go with my druid character, barbarian, or amazon, they go together very well, don’t you think so? Thanks.

How is it not playing for you?
care to do a video to show?

1 Like

you might have to uninstall bnet client and re-install it, worked in the past for issues i had

full of bugs and totally broken stuff, worthless

it will let you post youtube links once you have saved the video

works for me

Minimum Requirements:

Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-3250/AMD FX-4350
Video: Nvidia GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850
Memory: 8GB RAM
Storage: 30GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Recommended Specifications:

Recommended

Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-9600k/AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Video: Nvidia GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
Memory: 16GB RAM
Storage: 30GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

And just for fun, here are the original system requirements, from way back in the glorious year 2000:

Operating System: Windows 2000, 95, 98, and NT
Processor: Intel Pentium 233 or equivalent
Video: DirectX compatible video card, 8MB Glide or Direct 3D compatible video card for optional 3D acceleration
Memory: 32MB RAM (64MB for 3D acceleration)
Storage: 650MB
Internet: 28.8Kbps or faster modem (required for online multiplayer only)
Resolution: 640x480, 800x600

Well there is your answer why it wont work

If anyone’s been having performance issues, slow system, low FPS after long sessions.

The addition of VRAM bar shows you how much Video Memory you’re using; this is important for anyone trying to max out the game.

If you’re using too much VRAM say it’s red; this will cause VRAM to dump into Physical Memory RAM causing the system issues.

After reducing VRAM to just below max I’m no longer seeing system issues with long sessions.

A welcomed addition to the settings, thanks Blizz

Cheers

1 Like