Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3. | Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3. | Now Live

Explore a variety of updates introduced for console and PC online lobbies in Patch 2.4.3. along with a 50% buff to Magic Find from June 30–July 4.

View Full Article

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to suggest the following improvements:

• The Necro Bone Prison Skill is littering the map and does not work properly on moving targets. The Diablo Bone Prison Skill may work better in the way the skill was originally intended to work.
  • The Chance to cast Bone Prison on “Arm of King Leoric” traps the Necro himself when he runs into fire on the map, maybe it can be replaced by some other protective skill?
  • Is it possible to increase the stash size? Collecting all the stuff for crafting really makes me run out of space quickly
  • May it be possible to have two mercs at the same time? (I admit this may be too crazy)
1 Like

with the werewolf update you killed things like Tombreaver & Ribcracker

now u kill Grief+Beast BA combo?

I’m so disappointed that controller and console players are still forced to see loot text when loot drops. Why can I not toggle it off so it functions like the original Diablo 2…

no personal loot?
no end-game?
thanks, no thanks.

1 Like

Of course not. You won’t ever see this abomination in D2.

3 Likes

There is an endgame and doesn’t cost you thousands of dollars!

All i care about is :
Can my “Harlequin Crest” be green ?!

I can’t open in PS5 the GAME LIST LOBBY , the game stop with a error and cant open that section, the lobbys is the major feature of the update… and its not function. Why?

1 Like

Can’t make games… f… amazing job Blizzard… So i guess that 50% magic find bonus are going to be 100% useless… Amazing that a small indie company like you can’t release a small patch without f… up the entire game…

1 Like

The game list is still a bad joke -.-

1.) its a mess to wait 15sec for a refresh (yes, you can switch nightmare/hell for a refresh, but would prefer automatic refresh every 3-4sec…)

2.) searched for “cow” → normal 0 games (ok??), nighmare 1 game (ok??) and hell >20 games
Then i saw a game named “swedish cows”, so for the test, i searched for the term “swedish” → 0 games were shown

→ makes no sense

3.) searched for the term “baal” → 1 game on normal, 1 game on nightmare and 3 games on hell

→ after this i closed the game

In Classic D2 i search for “baal” and find >50 games (and i speak about today…)

1 Like

it’s still not live on my end. Manually checking for updates sais it’s up to date but it’s still showing version 2.4.0, aswell as none of the changes other than the lobby showing a green ping now (in the old lobby interface)
have tried logoff/login and restarting

blizzard this update just killed the console community nice one

No players x command in multiplayer game?
No players block?