Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Terror Zones are now live in Diablo II: Resurrected! Experience this new feature in all expansion-enabled online games now and on October 6 when Ladder Season Two begins.

View Full Article

That means the new charms are Multiplayer Season Ladder-only and you can’t loot them in Single?
Also, what’s the chance of drop and it drop random?

Whats about Ladder 2 start Time on october 6?

I hope it’s for non-ladder players too, or do you think non-ladder players don’t lvl characters and don’t deserve the love too?

4 Likes

I like terror zones :smiley:

/terrorized

3 Likes

Just to let you know guys. Since the new update. I have noticed with my friend if you create game through Lobby, for trading for example, the game description is for some reason not displayed. Pls Fix this as ppl dunno what items they are looking for trade. I have check all random games that had R in game name and none of them had any notes in game description for some reason.
Cheers

2 Likes

Does it possible to add in this patch !! The old bug of necromancer trang oul equipment fast cast rate completely fuck by skin animation !!

It does work on non Ladder also just checked it and Stony Fields are on atm.

1 Like

GAME CRASH RIGHT AFTER LAUNCH

The game didn´t start, or the video-output looked so bad you couldn´t play, having these additional commandlinearguments added:
-direct -txt

I removed them in the settings, through the Battle.Net Launcher, but also removed them from my Shortcut.
Just click on the button next to the Play Button to get there.

I love the changes! Sunder charms will do wonders opening up build variety. Hopefully, we don’t end up with too many builds that can do everything. I like having some specialization and needing multiple characters to complete goals.

I’m a single player, so I wanted to voice that I hope we can see the changes rolled out there as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

they are pretty sweet. level 96 zones, yes please and thank you.

Will the new SUNDERING CHARMS be available in terror zones only at hell level or at normal and nightmare levels too?

Hell only and only when season 2 start.

If you wait till season 2 ends then they will become available

could you make it possible to cycle through the list of wps opposite with a controller?
so i dont have to click down 7 times to hit catacombs, durance of hate and world stone keep?

that would be appreciated

Blizzard Entertainment, after patch you can move in load screen. again. Not in every location, but at least in Act 1 you can. Please fix it before season start…

Please enable terror zones for offline players too. I never play D2R online, and quite frankly, I don’t want to. Pleaso don’t force me to play online. I don’t want to be left out of new contet, just because of my preferences playing the game.

1 Like

just checked the 2.5 patchnotes

Updated gender pronoun strings that referred to the player from “his / her” to the neutral counterpart “their.”

what i time to be alive , yeah thats exactly what i want from a remake -.-

1 Like

We need more character slots. Already at max and wont be able to clear enough slots to even think about playing ladder without deleting good standard chars. If u are a person that likes crafting and playing different game modes 20 char slots is a joke compared to old D2 LoD where u had basically unlimited character slots and infinite space. No extra slots = no ladder for me and lots of others too

3 Likes