Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 5 Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 5 Has Concluded

Ladder Season 5 begins on September 28! Muster the might to liberate Sanctuary’s denizens from sinister influences as you race to Level 99.

View Full Article

Holy cow, its a sign xD
I am out of country, not able to play PC for 3 Months and the ladder resets the day i return =)
Awesome.
A bit sad that D4 is so bad i dont even consider buying it and D2R doesnt get content anymore, while the first patches with TZ and sunders have been more than awesome.
Anyways, still havent played fire druid and a bunch of stuff i wanted to check out i guess…

2 Likes

I love diablo 2 and resurrected has been a solid game once the initial bugs were fixed. With great excitement you gave me when new runewords were introduced and the added QoL/skill tweaks.
It’s sad that it hasn’t received the attention it deserves.

6 Likes

Nothing new in it, no stacks of gems/runes, no new runewords, or anything else that has been requested a thousand times.

What’s the point of booting up a new ladder if it’s the same as the current one?

I’m confused.

9 Likes

Everybody likes a fresh start. I played through ladder season 3, but skipped season 4 due to Diablo 4 coming out. It’s been a while since I played D2R and it would be fun to do it all over again.

I’m sure there’s some who would love to start anew in D2R and take a break from whatever it is they’re playing.

Some simply realized that D2 > D4 and would rather come back. ( me included )

1 Like

It is some joke or something like that? Any new runewords any changes some QoL which community begging u from the start of this game?

5 Likes

No puedo creer que la próxima season no venga con ninguna modificación , es decepcionante.

1 Like

This is a new one out off season april fool joke. I know that d4 sucks and you need devs to trying fix a full broken game, but ignore the other franchaise game is not the right way to do it.

4 Likes

So nothing?
Why should i play this season?
I tried almost every build and wanted some changes.
Where are stackables runes and gems? Loot filters?
More stash tabs?

I Know D4 was disappointing but you shouldn’t delude a community that was always here.

Frustrated as hell

7 Likes

The F… this real? Where is QoL changes etc.

1 Like

Booooooooooooooo :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

when there will be info about new features in next season? i hope we get few new runewords :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blizzard is ashamed of you for not even bringing this legendary game a balance patch to the season

3 Likes

I just can’t get over the shock.
I waited two weeks for official news about the start of the season and saw this…
What is this even called? It is unacceptable to treat your players this way. Diablo 2 doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment.

3 Likes

Come on D2R Team… i quit D4 because its crap and it feels like its still a beta game. and then i see this?? nothing new in season 5? no loot filter. no bug fix. its sad. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

WTF BLIZZ? You did crap game called diablo 4 witch is soooooo disappointing and now give all community s5 d2r with no new changes? what the hell?! I can’t belive that you are so stupid…

4 Likes

Hoffentlich wird diese Season nicht so langweilig wie die jetzige. Habe in dieser nur eine Lo Rune gefunden ansonsten nur kleine Runen für die ich nicht in Hölle rumlaufen muss und ausschließlich Crap. Da fragt man sich wofür man da bis Level 93 rumläuft. Habe mich selten so gelangweilt, 20 mal Sigon finden ist nicht sehr spannend.

1 Like

At this point, I don’t know if i want changes or not.
They are proved that they have no clue on how to make a game, what players need etc, see D4 which is one more big failure from this company :clown_face:, so I can’t decide if I want changes or not.
This game is magnificent cause is designed from blizzard NORTH!!! From gamers to gamers, now these, so called , devs are painters, they make nice paintings but they have 0 clue about gameplay etc.

So fellow players, beware what you ask…… it might end up far worse.

2 Likes

I agree i dont think the current blizzard crew would be the right devs for making changes to D2 as far as balancing and new content goes, however they should be able to do a few Qol changes like stacking currency and adding some stash tabs without ruining the game. I do feel like i have less space now than i had in the original game since i could create multiple accounts and infinite mule chars for gems and other crafting materials and my char slots are pretty much filled on my D2R account by now

3 Likes

So online of d4 so poor and you choose to kill good game too?

1 Like