30 seconds between game sessions

*Google translate

Please reduce the time between game sessions to 30 seconds. Now this time is 1.5 minutes, which makes it almost impossible to farm Pindle, Shank, Eldritch, Countressa. I don’t think that reducing the time between gaming sessions to 30 seconds will lead to queues on the server.

Right now I kill a Pindle in 15 seconds and wait 75 seconds to create a new game. This greatly demoralizes me, because the game, the meaning of which is farming, greatly limits me in the ways of farming.

I don’t want to run around different monsters to stretch the farm time by a few minutes. I want to farm one monster. I am sure that many players will support me in this matter.

Thanks.

Meine Güte, dass ihr immer nur noch auf Tempo aus seid und schnell schnell alles machen müsst … wozu der Stress? Das Spiel rennt euch nicht weg, ihr verpasst keinen wichtigen Content, also wozu hier auf “Effizienz” spielen wollen?

Spiel einfach das Spiel, leb mit der Wartezeit und mach halt was anderes, anstatt hier rum zu heulen … :man_shrugging:

Do you think you know better how I need to play?