All character wiped (Login Issues)

no connection problem. So we have two options. roll back and we lost gear or all chars gone…good job Blizzard

The local network (TCP/IP) was taken away from us for THIS!

same all chars gone not good

what’s sad is that there is 400+ replays and Blizzard are still sleeping and haven’t replied back.

Give us our money back.

2 Likes

Blizzard CS EU (@BlizzardCSEU_EN) / Twitter

and check the other threads with blizzard comments…

Hey everyone,

We’re aware that the character list in game may appear blank at the moment, and we are currently investigating this issue. We usually post service outages announcements and news on our support account on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

While we don’t have an ETA right now, we’re working hard to get things back ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you all for your patience.

14 Likes

Probably their cojones are busy with something else and they don’t have courage to face us.

Maybe you will be happier and less anxious once you learn to read the news before posting. :sunglasses:

The online characters cant be played or appear in your account when battlenet is off idiots .Check there … This pc > local disc :c > Users > your name > saved games > diablo II ressurected…and u will see all your online characters data there…morons!!!

3 Likes

It should be announced in the launcher, not all people go to twit or other shit platforms…

6 Likes

which one of their 500 news feeds?
i dont see it on the forums, or the new button at the top of the site, OR the d2r twitter

edit: nvm i was looking at https://twitter.com/diiresurrected?lang=en

learn to do the things right blizzard, really.

3 Likes

it is tho… in launcher…
like, LITERALLY A WARNING SIGN in launcher xD

1 Like

Speaking of lunchers, I’m hungry

1 Like

after people started to panic and rage… yes, good work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

please spell it with an A in there from now on…

1 Like

Твиттер отстой. 12345

2 Likes

When there will be a maintenance, it should be a warning sign and date + time in the launcher, INFRONT OF IT

It is annouced! Stop blaming around, take a break from D2 a go out, see the Sun

sorry, but it’s raining.