All character wiped (Login Issues)

Now sayint cannot connect to servers…

problems to play with the characters online… they have disappeared again, just like yesterday

… and don’t forget to outsorce services ^^

Now it wrote cannot connect. Before i connect normally without error. So there is still hope.

The same. Black screen and cursor only. After restart no character.

I can confirm that we’re currently investigating this issue, and we will update you as soon as possible.

Please do feel free to follow our Twitter account for further announcements (you don’t need to create an account).

2 Likes

Same problem… crashed and then online char wipe. There was a two hour maintenance break because of that very same issue yesterday… this game is truly cursed by Diablo and his wretched brothers

1 Like

Same here. Something wrong with the servers?

1 Like

I have the same problem. All my characters are gone. The account is still empty since yesterday.

1 Like

Same for me today… All character are gone WTF

1 Like

your hackers again??

1 Like

why doesn’t it work online?

Jup me 2 all gone wtf?

same happend yesterday 10th october. took 2hours to fix. dont worry your progress is not lost just server issues

Nice job Blizzard! Go back to BETA!

Same for me. Lvl 85+ sorc and pala with good items

my charakter is gone too… all wiped out

Fun Fact!This shit happened yesterday perfectly 24 00 hours ago.Coincidence???Dont think so.

Same here just got to lvl 88, save and exit, cant log into a game , exited acc and no online characters, all wiped a full account …

Nem megy ez a foss már megint.