All character wiped (Login Issues)

I know they don’t read these, so it doesn’t matter, but this is crazy to me. On top of all these issues, they take specific time away from what they need to be working on (getting shit shit fixed for paying customers) to post a ridiculous ad on their bnet launcher that no one cares about, stating “The Critics Have Spoken.” How the game is being praised… Really guys? How about some real feedback? How about letting your customers know that you’re listening, and that you know you fucked this up? No? Can’t hear me through the wall of money? Ok, thanks anyways.

3 Likes

same problem… support? hello?

When the servers are down, you can’t see your online characters. Just understand that for once and don’t make a big deal out of it.
Just wait until the servers are back online. Then you will see your characters again.

1 Like

same here just happened now… All charac gone… wtf this bug ?

everybody is a gangsta until you dont see your shitty charra’s

same here. all gone.

Is D2R still having problems? Expected it to be fixed by today but Just found out my character still gone since the login issues.

Same for me and my wife bro!
Sunday wasted :frowning:

1 Like

Same for me, today my online character is gone too… Sorceress lvl 78 RIP… It doesn’t appear in menu :frowning:

My poor online sorceres is gone, not fun

So what can we expect for D4

1 Like

Ah shit, here we go again

Same for me, and can’t created new characters

Same here. But there was no game crash, just reload.

Now sayint cannot connect to servers…

problems to play with the characters online… they have disappeared again, just like yesterday

… and don’t forget to outsorce services ^^

Now it wrote cannot connect. Before i connect normally without error. So there is still hope.

The same. Black screen and cursor only. After restart no character.

I can confirm that we’re currently investigating this issue, and we will update you as soon as possible.

Please do feel free to follow our Twitter account for further announcements (you don’t need to create an account).

2 Likes