All character wiped (Login Issues)

The same thing just happened to me exactly that! The game closed after I died in the cow level and I had a white weapon equipped.

same happened to me i lost quests and items and xp and gold

same here. Was gonna give a staff that dropped from my assassin to my mage, the game crashed and the staff is gone .

Nobody cares anyway, servers down again(on Monday morningā€¦). The game is still in Beta version, Blizzard took our money, they are happy, so who cares the chars are lost, items are lost, progress is lost, game can not be playedā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦

same to me!!! I think blizzard donā€™t care about us ā€¦ Like M.Jackson singed - THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US!!

The server is unreachable and characters cannot be found, again.

Is it so hard to make the structure same stable as with all your other games?

People could say online-games are your vital breath considering WoW and others.

Or do you refuse to pay attention when the game is not being paid monthly?

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure they have the best intentions, but this is really sad. In fact I only play on weekends or festive days like today in Spain, and here am I, bitting the table, writing on a forum watching my 3 holiday days pass by without being able to play.

2 Likes

So itā€™s not just me right. I cannot connect to battle netā€¦

3 Likes

when is the opening hours for this game?

1 Like

Wszystkie postacie zniknęły pustka super Blizard tylko tak dalej jesteście ciency jak dupa węża

Here in the UK. canā€™t connect to servers as well. Surely it is not because of my connection; or else I wouldnā€™t be able to post this

Itā€™s becoming a joke, you canā€™t play the game the amount of down time is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

same problem here !!

Plus IF you play you never know where the point of no return is (i.e. to which point in your progress the NEXT server crash will roll you back). Seriously annoying - and for me, my last Blizzard purchase in a looooooooooooong time.

3 Likes

I guess they are sitting it out until so many people quit the game that the servers run stable again. They already sold the game and got the money. They do not care about reputation because most of the managers will not work for blizz when future games are released :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i cannot connect as well. the server was down since yesterday.

What we can do ? Nothing.

i did make a mistake by baying this game today morning. i was able to play like 2 hous after this shit happened. Nice one blizzard. you realy have lost touch whit your biggest support group whit games that fail like thisā€¦

was thing to burhase Diablo 4 as soon as it was possible but now i think i just pass that game and start working proclaiming my soul back to me from Blizzardā€¦

I would be really interested to know when the previous iteration of this game had such major problems with the servers.

This game may already be holding the record for most outages between D2 and D2R?

100% not going to buy D4.

3 Likes