All character wiped (Login Issues)

Again? Guuuuyyyys … please …

This starts to get really annoying, PLZ FIX THE SERVERS!

1 Like

for me too (amsterdam)

Yeah, i just found a Shako too :P. If i lose it, im not returning.

aaaw shii- here we go again.

can’t wait for all the people who allegedly just found a jah, tal armor, or shako.

1 Like

Dear Blizz devs; FIX THE SERVER ISSUES PLEASE.

1 Like

have made the same quest twice to day… and no i looks like i have to start over again… are blizzard retards or is it just us becores we keep buying there bullshit… thinking about demanding my money back… this isnt worth it…

when this shit start working?
all days down, progression losts and other…

Yeah, i mean its annoying enough with servers down. But since the game is grindy, losing your grind… its like whats the point of playing if your gains are at risk?

Its very very annoying, and not worth my limited time.

Can we at least get a blue post explaining what is actually happening i.e. what is the actual cause of these shutdowns and then explain what they plan to do to stop it in the future?

2 Likes

i just want to finish A2 staff and amu… have done that Q twice to day… got DC in boos fight

Just famed 12 hours for 1 item…Now its gone…

The cube vanished from my char inventory…

Only 12 hours? They deleted week of progress/farm on my sorc.

Still not working for me. Same for you guys?

Blizzard episode of IT Crowd…Have you rebooted your computer…

wtf its happening 2 days now servers go down every 2-3 hours. this is normal for a game? why we payed for ? to play or to watch ur problems?

This is typical Blizzard recently… release potentially great product that wasn’t ready that falls far short of what is expect but since Blizzard always blame the fans/customers maybe it’s our fault for expecting the game to work. Remember how much they promised for the revamped Warcraft III which turned out to be a lot of lies and the game was so full of bugs that it crashed multiple times at official competitions and entire matches had to be replayed multiple times. Sort yourselves out Blizzard! I have never known a games company struggle SO much to create a game that is stable and works!

OMG Epic, thanks for sharing :stuck_out_tongue:

Again i cant login with online characters…