Bad loot in game after patch's

These threads are hilarious.

7 Likes

what’s funny here in 4 days of pharma for 12+ hours Um rune and tr Amul

Thats how randomness works. One day you get Mal on 1st run to countess, second day you grind for 12 hours to get Lem. Nobody reduced anything, dont panic.

I’m just saying the facts 28 29 30 september 4 ist 1 mal Jah 2 Lo Cham for 4-6 hours of play then I worked 4 days came and for the whole weekend only Um the route is the same more time spent

you new to diablo 2?! THIS IS NOT DIABLO 3!!!

1 Like

Diablo 3 has not played for more than 8 thousand hours for 1 year in the 2nd part I played for 2 years 4 thousand hours and there the drop rate was the same as here at the start, then the developers as partisans reduced the drop and did not write anything about it…

I still dont understand, yes, thats how the game always played? Or did you expect to build BOTD in 3 days or something, lol?

shtz boy, iam still waiting on my ist rune to drop

my 2 friends have the same situation …

I dont have this problem.

what have you been feeding there that you are so defending this setup???okay, I went to eat and let the developers take the eggs from their girls or moms from their handbags, I do not know where they lost them there and do everything as it was before

Not defending anything, just politely pointing out that your conspiracies don’t make any sense. You have played this game enough, yet still apparently don’t know how drop rates work.

1 Like

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away. Keep at it MuirileD, and no doubt your good fortunes will return yet again soon enough!

6 Likes

Rich is not Rush, this is Diablo2.

1 Like

This is the thruth !

you are just having bad luck… belive me … i know… i have found 2 Jah, 1 Ohm, 1 Vex, 1 Lo, Mang-Songs… but not a single viper, shako, ist, mal, occu, or any useful uniq…

and i have a 92 sorc, 2x 91 pala, 91 nec, 89 druid :confused:

sometimes i get ZERO loot from bossruns(rly zero loot),so something must be wrong.

For me, RNG gave and servers took with a rollback.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, hit meph and andy multiple times and got poo, brain immediately started conspiracy theories :rofl: I don’t really see anything different though, just the bad rng moments string together sometimes.