Constant crashes in Diablo II Resurrected

I’m definitely not the only one here. I’ve experience upwards of 10+ crashes today. most don’t even grace me with an error screen so I can’t tell you what the game reported the problem as being.

This recent crash however DID grace me with an error code to report.
I was on the lobby screen for my Sorc switching the difficulty from Nightmare to Normal in the lobby list.
95CA39D4-2A6B-4108-A7C9-DD6FE6F5692F
74F8A0CC-AC14-4AD1-BB84-778027F47E4C

Please address these issues. They are getting tiresom.

I’ll keep updating this with each error I get -.-

2 Likes

Same here. Game is crashing unexpectedly. Working fine whole week but since yesterday I’m having constant crashings.

Same here, crashing randomly. cant play half an hour without crashes.

Same here, the game keeps crashing again and again, you can’t play for 30min w/o a crash, and 50% of the time when I use a portal or a waypoint, the game crashes…
It’s unplayable :frowning:

1 Like

Game is crashing unexpectedly all the time too. There is no fix yet. Also no joy

1 Like

I have tried to decrease video in option to low all option and for a bit hours don’t crash… u can try. That me hurt the time of loading from town portal when died is very long 1:30 minuts and I have intel with 2060 nvidia…

FrenzyMarine makes a great suggestion for those of you crashing. If you are still crashing, we can look into these individually for you. With the exception of OP, please create your own thread and include your system files to pastebin.com with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

I did check the crashes however there wasn’t anything specific as to what may be causing your issues. You can find a great guide you can use to help address these. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please reply with a copy of your files using the prior instructions. ^^

1 Like

well I was happy to see a new patch, but it’s even worse now, the game dont run more than 5 minutes without crashing.
Sad.

3 Likes

I had to reinstall my OS because all I could see is a quarter of the screen. Now it just crashes randomly every 5 minutes and then we have to wait in a queue to start playing again! This is getting ridiculous.

yes, but when all other games run perfectly without any crash and PC run perfectly wiothout any crash or issue how can you blaim my PC for the crashes that I have in Diablo 2?
I already wrote several posts, for me crash almost always when:

• high mob density(e.g. Cow level)
  • Delirium runeword helm on Mercenary act 2
  • Zeal Paladin
    If remove the Delirum helm from mercenary game crash less less oftne. But I put an IST rune on that helm, give my IST rune back if you consider Delirum sahll not be used !
1 Like

Oh please, do not say, that the crashes are this dudes fault. The game crashes for all of us, multiple times a day. How do you even dare to say you cant see an issue here. Goddamn.

5 Likes

Same here, cant even play more than 30minutes without crashing, and its definitely not computers fault, brand new, with all drivers up to date and no other games would crash. We need solution.

1 Like

Also crashing to desktop multiple times per day, often leaving my character still connected in game and then dying as a result and losing a metric s*** ton of XP. This is happening during high density mob areas, like Cows, but also when changing locations, going through portals and waypoints. It’s verging on unbearable, and it’s not my computer. If I can run every other game without any crashes to desktop, which are far more graphically intensive than this, my computer is not at fault. The stability of this game is.

My game crashes if i go for a smoke, and stay in town doing nothing. Wont talk about the times when i try to farm.

Well well well , so Blizz just blame our PC instead of fixing thier game now?

2 Likes

For the people who have crashed with or without the error message from Blizzard.

I’ve been having the same issue 90% of the time without any error message and i’ve tried everything except buying a new PC.

Can I ask to check what the EVENT viewed says when the game crashes as when I talked to support they told me they CANNOT help and I just have to wait for the devs to fix the game :smiley:

Just jumping on the thread to add to the long list of players experiencing constant crashes without any error message. I can’t play more than 5-10min usually. Got a Surface Laptop 4, not a gaming machine by any means but still a new machine and well above the requirements.

i just crash in HC hell mod and my sorceress almost died T_T, same for my javazon hell hc !
Yeah i crashed a lot idk why without any error message ! help me or i m gonna back on softcore !

Den ganzen Tag Online, nicht ein einziger Crash ectr. gleichzeitig ist das Forum und andere Seiten offen und ich Streame eine Serie die nebenbei läuft.

Also sind ggf eure Systeme schuld!

Komm lass stecken du Troll.

Nur weil du (noch) keinen Hodenkrebs hast, heisst das nicht dass es keinen Hodenkrebs gibt,oder?

Was für ne Logik…:roll_eyes:

Gegebenenfalls bist du auch einfach einer der Glücklichen die keine Probleme haben, ne? So weit reichts wohl nicht.

Blizzard kriegts einfach nicht gebacken D2R ordentlich auf ne breite Variation an Systemen zu optimieren, das ist Fakt.

Die haben mittlerweile MEHR als genug Fehlercodes gesendet bekommen. Mit den ganzen Crashs die ohne Meldung passieren, kann eh niemand was anfangen.