D2R crash very often in Hell

Hello Support,
Since i switch to Hell, i see 2-3 crashes per hour… :frowning:

Can you please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

Or any Crash IDs if you have them so we can look up what is causing the Crashes.

Hello Moderator,

I dont want to register on pastebin, but have uploaded both files on other hoster, and this link is not allowed, sorry :frowning:

The crashes were last week extreme, when i did play Hell Act 1, but later not so often. There were no error message or crash ID, only the windows: “what did you last?”

Hope it helps…

PS: The new patch is amazing good!!! THX!!!

No worries, if you get the issue again you can always submit the files in a message to Customer Support too.

I play in Hell all the time on 2 characters. But the crashes seem to have started after the latest patch. Before that I had rarely crashes and if it crashes, d2.exe would really stop and ask me to send bug report.

After the latest patch the crashes are different. I just get kicked out of the game and the .exe keeps running. The game is just lost (and all loot in it).

What are your crashes? Is it game kicked out, or diablo 2 .exe completly closed?

Hello mighte1,
My Game were closed complete, and were back on desktop. Only on the day where i report it was so often. Since that only 1 crash in 9 days.

Hello Ixthocaesil,
Thanks a lot for that link, :pray: but unfortunately my ticket is not send:

You can’t submit this ticket. An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.