Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 4 Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 4 Has Concluded

The fourth Ladder Season of Diablo II: Resurrected starts soon. Take in a plethora of quality-of-life updates and bug fixes and get ready to climb your way to Level 99.

View Full Article

1 Like

Two and a half month for season 3? Is this some kind of offworld joke?, Or I am just to peasant to understand. Season1 and 2 was between 2021 september and 2023 february. I would really appreciate some sort of explanation, please. Me with my friends just jumped in late february, with the promise of a nice 6-8 month of gametime. Or at least to last till D4 release. We played together with our peace, finally finished hell last weekend. We planned to heavly lvl up, and some farming keys - doing Uber Tristram. What now? A big nothing. And you ask kindle every1 to particiapte in d4 start stress test in may 11?
In the background jazz music stops!!

While InactiveVision is failing @ communication since 2008, the changes for this new ladder season are not bad at all.

The NHD change is HUGE as the 2x Mosaic sin will get even more OP and the fire druid may become 100% viable as it impacts both Fissure and Volcano (the small Fireballs) on the 5-Frames NHD + Volcano’s initial eruption on the 10-Frames NHD.

In addition, Baal will probably kill many more players from now on since this will apply to his skills that fall under the NHD effect as well.
On HC vs Baal I imagine a bunch of players will lose their characters.

Bottom line, with all the other changes, we did receive some love.

The big question here they will add Mosaic in non Ladder or no

1 Like

D2 ladder now caters to sweaty neetbux collectors and streamers so they can produce ‘new’ content for one week. TBH I’m personally not wasting any more minute of my life on this piece of s. game.

All I read is 4 new slots thx, nhd fixed thx, but not a word about stacking = no thx

I have had it with D2R Teris the item management game!

I wanna kill monsters not fill my stash with runes and gems !

Enable stacking already, we waited for this for 2 ladders now.

1 Like

Pretty sure it will not be added to non-ladder this season, but in season 5. Though, you have the option to get Mosaics from the current ladder to NL, but you will not be able to create one in NL directly for another season.

LADDER 3 runewords are also NON-LADDER available now???

and the Metamorphosis too!!! wtf, a lot of useless tricks!

honestly hope not!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------- edit:
this thing about not switching to non-ladder of runewords is amazing, really terrible, I explained it in a dedicated post why; you are further unbalancing the game, making the life of those who want to play shalla, without too much effort, impossible, even now that D4 is about to come out. And all to facilitate the RMT??? Because that’s what you’re doing, a Metamorphosis already costs 30 Jah on a decent basis, and that’s dayone. Should I spend 5 Jah on a crippled Metamorphosis? And anyway, where am I supposed to find the Jahs? Do you know that those who have parcels and parcels of HRs are ALL serial buyers?!? You yourself claim that gold forums are as illicit as real money; and then all you do is facilitate the RMT? I hope, and I say I hope at least that with the end of this season (
4) you’ll put some salt in the pumpkin, because here you really freaked out!!! Mosaic and Metamorphosis (+ all those useless runewords from season 3) just ladder and the runewords, the sunder charms, the Terror Zones (all the contents of the previous ladders) - also available in NON-LADDER … really it’s an incredible dishonesty all that; luckily Diablo 2 has become the least of my thoughts, otherwise I would have cursed 10 days in a row.

How can you still not implement a stacking system for your game? How can you be so bad in developing and reading the comments of your community. Why is it intended to use alt characters to stash items. I dont know, how anybody is playing this game at this point with such a poor handling from community feedback. Honestly the game could be so good if you would just listen to your community. Not looking forward to D4. Happy that PoE is a thing.

I don’t even know why anyone would want to go through the exact same old thing again and again.

Ladder will only be a thing for Neets/JSPers, the remaining 95% just rolls the same character and farms the same items again and again and again, like for what purpose exactly?

Let this game die already or start implementing something creative. Steam is full of quality games why would anyone waste their precious life on doing the same old 30 year old sht that they already did during highschool in D2?

1 Like

no fear only bots are here

Why do you play ladder?
For access to 8 runewords with 5 of them being total BS? No thx.
Or to race to the top? Well … the race of season 4 is already over.
After just 8 days there are already lvl 99’s on both SCL and HCL.

Play non-ladder if you want uninterrupted fun.

1 Like