Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season Two Has Concluded

Did this update fix loading screens being tied to set fps caps? Edit: It didnt. With uncapped fps you are still able to almost halve loading screen times. How can this bug still be a thing after all?

1 Like

Please @Blizzard read this article: https://www.purediablo.com/season-2-a-mishap/#0
It is not mine but I agree almost 100%.
Patch 2.5 is a big disappointment.

1 Like

Hello @Blizzard
After being delayed by 1.5 month with Season 2 Ladder (which is almost 40% more of the initial time frame = 1.5/4),
After introducing new feature thet nobody really asked for:

• Sunder charms (game breaker)
  • Terror zones (asthetic change cuz there is no reall challenge)
    After ignoring easy features the community asked for:
  • More tabs in stash,
  • Stackable items (gems, runes)
    After making a final hot-fix of completely broken feature like the sunder charms just 2 days before the ladder reset without testing this change on PTR,
    You made an easy, known before the reset, game breaking bug of making the sunder charms dropping on every sucessfull hork on TZ.
    Come one people - how PATHETIC and SHAMEFULL that makes you - as a professionals doing their jobs? You should be really such ASHAMED of the second ladder that:
  • Project Lead should be fired,
  • main developers should be fired,
  • person who agreed on sunder charms in first place should be fired, whether it is a CEO or just a random dude.
    Really, there are no polite words that i could use to describe how EPIC FAIL you just made by all the effort you took to make something new for the D2R, that most players did not wanted, that delayed your time schedules soo hard and at the very end of the rout was implemented with a such PATHETIC way that makes you look as completely unreliable, pitifull company.

Really you guys, the company should take some personal actions agains most of the team working on D2R project.

I don’t understand very well…why I’ve 1.4.71510 version fo game? Why BattleNetLauncher doesn’t take new 2.5.1 patch? What happend? Thanks :slight_smile:

@Blizz
What about season 1 specific rune-words an cube receips (set items upgrades)?
You promissed that on every new season, the previous sesonal-specific features will be transferred to non-seasonal game mode and failed to implement that - without even providing an excuse comments? Who teach you guys the culture of communication with your clients and the market? Did you start working 3 months ago and you lack some professional experience or maybe you just disregard players so much that you don’t care?